SEVENTEEN

(Y/n) is extremely fucking weak so when you see "..." in her dialogue, SHE IS NOT DEAD. I GOT SOME COMMENTS WHICH ASKED IF SHE WAS DEAD BUT NO SHE'S JUST FINDING IT HARD TO TALK AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IN NEIBOLT WHICH IS WHY SHE KEEPS PAUSING IN HER SENTENCES

clarification: y/n is not dead.

"We'll get you and Eddie help, just hang on, (N/n)," Beverly reassured while Stan carried you bridal style, sprinting away from Neibolt with the rest of the losers club. "Maybe we can find someone and they'll be able to do something for you guys."

They were all running for a few minutes until Eddie suddenly got pulled aside by a woman. A woman who was Eddie's bitchy mom.

"You! You did this!" She pointed at you all and started pulling Eddie towards the car. "You know how delicate he is!"

Stan gently put you down since nobody was running anymore but still kept a strong grip on your hand to make sure you didn't fall over while Beverly slung one of her freckly arm around your shoulder protectively. 

"We were attacked M-m-m-mrs K-" Bill started but the bitch cut him off, shoving Eddie into the car. "No! Don't try to blame it on anyone else!"

She fumbled for her keys and they dropped onto the ground.

"Here, let me help-" Beverly bent down to pick them up for her before getting shoved roughly to the side. "No, back! Get back!"

Ms K leaned in close and glared at her. "Oh, I've heard about you, Ms Marsh. And I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." Then she noticed you, not caring at all about how weak you looked or all of the cuts, bruises and blood on your body. "And look at that, it's (Y/n) (L/n). You had always been a bit of a whore. Hanging out with a group of boys since you were young, haven't you? Well, guess what? You're not even going to be able to look at my Eddie Bear ever again."

If you had enough strength, you most likely would've smacked that hoe, but instead you just glared at her.

Suddenly, a sharp pain exploded across your right cheek and you realised she had slapped you. The. Fucking. Bitch. Slapped. You.

"Don't give me that look, slut." Ms K snarled. You looked inside the car at Eddie, thinking that he would at least say something about that to his mom, but he just turned his head the other way.

That stung more than the actual slap. Eddie didn't even dare to look at you even after you got slapped by his own mother. Maybe he just didn't care enough.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see she's already hurt?" Beverly said angrily, going all overprotective best friend on that whore's ass.

Stan nodded in agreement. "Are you serious right now? (Y/n)'s more injured than Eddie, you could at least take her to the hospital!"

"Yeah! I can't believe I made jokes about fucking you! You're a bitch, you know that?" Even Richie was mad. He looked past Ms K at Eddie, who was just sitting there in the car and staring at his shoes. "And I at least expected better from you, Kaspbrak. You're seriously just gonna sit there not saying anything after your bitch of a mom just slapped your love?"

You were too busy trying to keep your grip on Stan's arm so you didn't hear the last part about being Eddie's love. "Guys... just leave it."

"You're all monsters! And Eddie is done with you all. Done!" Ms K sneered and got into the car, before driving away. You caught a glimpse of Eddie in the back seat looking like he was going to burst into tears.

"You're okay, right?" Ben asked you. You nodded, forcing a laugh. "Of course. It... it was just a slap."

"I s-s-saw the well." Bill suddenly said. "W-w-w-we know where it is, and next t-time we'll be better prepared."

"I- are you kidding me?!" Stan turned to him with a glare. Bill looked taken aback but crossed his arms. "Wh-what?"

"No next time, Bill! You're insane!"

"Why? We all know no one else is gonna do anything." Beverly shot back.

Richie gestured towards you. "Uh, can you or can you not see the state (Y/n)'s in? Both her and Eddie were nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker!" He pointed at Ben. "He's leaking hamburger helper!"

"We can't pretend it going to go away! Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every twenty-seven years."

"Fine. I'll be forty and far away from here." Ben replied. "I thought you said you wanted to get out of here, too."

"I want to run towards something! Not away!"

Richie looked so done by then. "Okay, I'm sorry, but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?"

Beverly gave him the middle finger.

"I'm just saying, let's face facts! Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed, too."

That set Bill off, and you couldn't blame him.

"Georgie's not d-dead!"

"You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself."

"N-no, t-t-t-take it back! You're scared, we all are, but take it back!" This time, Bill shoved Richie and Richie shoved him back. Then he punched Richie in the face, making him fall to the ground.

Mike pulled Richie back to stop him from attacking Bill, but it looked like he was struggling from how much Richie kicked and squirmed around. "Fuck off! You're just a bunch of losers and you're gonna get yourself killed trying to kill a fucking clown!"

"Stop! Stop!" Beverly turned around to look at you all. "This is what it wants. It wants to divide us! We were all together when we hurt It. That's why we're still alive!"

"Yeah? Well, I'd like to keep it that way!" Richie stormed towards his bike, purposely bumping into Bill on the way.

You followed Stan since you wouldn't really be able to walk without him, but Bill stopped you.

"(Y-Y/n)? You're leaving, t-t-too?"

"Bill, I'm just... not feeling so good right now. I... promise I'll call you both tomorrow."

Both Bill and Beverly looked relieved that at least you weren't going to completely ignore them.

"Come on, (Y/n), I'll ride you home on my bike." Stan lifted you up and put you in front of him on the seat.

You kept your promise and called Bill and Beverly the next day for a quick conversation, but other than that, the Losers Club had officially split up.

yeah wooo let's go, 2 chapters in one day bitches (ik only like 2 people actually read this but whatever)

^EDIT: ALR I'M HERE AFTER THIS GOT 30K VIEWS DJFSHKSJDHSFKJ WHAT THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH-