NINE

Only three minutes after coming home from a scary demon-clown experience, you got a call from Beverly who, according to Evil Clown Eddie, wanted to kill you. You debated with yourself whether to answer it not before realising believing a huge clown with an ugly hairline was just stupid.

"(Y/n)?" Beverly sounded frantic when you picked up the phone.

"Uh... is something wrong?"

"There are voices in my sink."

You raised your eyebrows. "Are you high?"

"No, (Y/n)! I'm serious, I can prove it to you. Can you come over? I live at (insert Bev's address)."

"I'll be there in five." You sighed. "But only 'cause I'm worried about your mental health right now."

"Whatever, just come quick." She hung up.

Beverly didn't live too far so you were there in a few minutes. Whatever she was freaking out about must've been important, because she was already waiting on the stairs when you arrived.

"Hi, Beverly." You went up to meet her. "So, uh, you have voices in your sink?"

"I know, I know, it sounds crazy. But let me show you." Beverly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into her home. "I swear I'm not mad."

"Kidnapper." You grumbled to yourself as Beverly dragged you through the corridor. She stopped at the last room at the end of the hall. "Here."

You pushed the door open, revealing a normal-looking bathroom. "Everything looks fine to me-"

"I never said anything looked different. I said there were voices in my sink." Beverly replied. You rolled your eyes and leaned over the sink. "Aye, this is (Y/n) (L/n), is anyone there?"

Unsurprisingly, there was no answer. You turned to Beverly with your eyebrows raised and a 'well?' expression.

She shook her head. "I swear, I heard them. It was... it was the missing kids."

"Bev, you have to clear your brain. You're talking like a crazy-" You got cut off by a giggle... coming from inside of the sink.

"Oh my god..." You muttered, taking a step back. "This isn't happening, oh my god."

"You don't believe it, (Y/n)?" A high-pitched voice hissed. "Beverly believed it."

"And so did your boyfriend. Eddie's down here, too, do you wanna talk to him?" Another voice whispered.

"No. Fucking. Way." You took a step back but a red vine shot out of the sink, wrapping around your wrist. "Float with us, (Y/n)!"

"You didn't tell me about this part!" You screeched at Beverly while she tried to tear the vine off your wrist. "I didn't know!"

Another vine sprouted out of the sink and coiled around Beverly's neck. You both screamed as more vines began growing, curling around your ankles, face and hands. The voices inside the sink laughed mockingly.

Suddenly, a whole fountain of blood exploded from the drain. Practically everything was drenched in blood including you and Beverly, who were now screaming on the floor.

"What the hell's going on?" The door was opened by some creepy-looking guy, who you assumed was Beverly's dad. He had an annoyed look on his face and a newspaper in hand.

"The sink- it- it- the blood-" Beverly stuttered.

"What blood?"

"You-you don't see it?"

Beverly's dad knelt in front of her, caressing her cheek. "You worry me, Bevvy."

"There was blood-"

"Shh..." He began stroking her hair like a pervert. "It's okay."

Finally, after what seemed like ages of uncomfortable silence, Beverly's dad stood up. "Well, I need to go. Take care, Bevvy."

"B-bye, Daddy."

As soon as he was gone, you started ranting. "Jesus fucking christ, how the fuck does your dad not see the blood? It's literally all over your bathroom, oh my god, I don't understand. This is so weird, I-"

"(Y/n), shut up. We have to get the others." Beverly grabbed the phone and started dialling in Bill's number. It probably wasn't the right time to question why she even knew what his phone number was so you kept your mouth shut while she talked to Bill.

well i don't know how to end this chapter without making it 932498019 words long so bye

sorry this sucked