TWENTY-ONE

"You left me! You took me to Neibolt! You're not my friends!" Stan screamed as his friends tried to calm him down, wrapping their arms around him comfortingly until he pushed them away. "Get off!"

"(Y/n), do something." Eddie whispered. He found it a little strange that she hadn't said or done one thing to help Stan feel better; (Y/n) was always the first to cheer somebody up when they were sad, with her dark and sarcastic sense of humour. The jokes she made were usually about death, but she somehow made them funny. Even though she found death funny, anyway. (ahah i based that off myself).

^GUYS I WAS GOING THROUGH A SERIOUS NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS PHASE WHEN I WROTE THAT I'M SORRY

Eddie turned around, thinking (Y/n) was right behind him, but she was nowhere to be seen. He started to panic. "Guys... guys, where's (Y/n)?!"

"What? I thought she was behind you or something." Richie said, looking up from Stan. Eddie was about to grab his inhaler, then remembered he had thrown it into the grass before they went in. "I did, too, but she's not here!"

"Well, where did she go?" Mike asked.

Ben shook his head solemnly. "It's obvious."

"The clown got her." Stan was breathing heavily, starting to panic as well. Richie pulled him up. "Well, then what are we doing just standing like idiots? Let's go find (Y/n)!"

The five boys were about to run off to find their friend, but Stan realised somebody else was missing, too. "Wait. Where's Bill?"

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me." M̶a̶x̶ ̶M̶a̶y̶f̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ Richie groaned. "We can look for both of them at the same time. Maybe they went off together?"

"No, Bill was with us when we first got to Stan. I don't remember (Y/n) being with us just before going in. I don't think they're together right now." Eddie said. He really wished he had brought his inhaler with him.

"Let's go this way." Mike pointed behind him and they all started walking in that direction, desperate to find their friends again.

bye bye heres a beautiful gif before u leaveee