FIFTEEN

*kinda rushed

Luckily, Bill hadn't gone inside the creepy house yet before you and the rest of the losers arrived. 

"Bill!" Beverly dropped her bike and went after him. "You can't go in there, this is crazy!"

"Look, you don't have to come in with me," Bill said stubbornly. There was a long silence before he started talking again. "But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it's not happening like everyone else in this town?

"Because... I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't." Bill paused, looking more determined than he did before. "So walking into this house, for me, is easier than walking into my own."

He turned around and started going up the stairs.

"Wow." Richie sounded serious for the first time. "He didn't stutter once."

You all started following Bill to the door until Stan stopped you. "Wait, shouldn't we have some people keep watch? Y'know, just in case something bad happens..."

"Wh-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. Everyone except for himself, you and Beverly raised their hand.

"Fuck," Richie grumbled, putting his hand down.

~

It was decided: you, Bill, Richie and Eddie would go inside while the others stayed out to keep watch. Richie seemed the most unhappy to be there.

"Can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks." He muttered. You elbowed him in the stomach. "Beep beep, Trashbag."

"I can smell it," Eddie whispered.

"Don't breathe through your mouth," Richie said. Eddie gave him a confused look.

"How come?"

"'Cause then you're eating it."

Eddie gagged and fumbled through his fannypack, trying to find his inhaler.

You nudged him. "Richie's just messing with you, don't give him the satisfaction of knowing you were disgusted by what he said."

"But it's gross." Eddie huffed.

"Oh, look, you're pouting again."

"I am not!"

"Just embrace your pouty-ness."

"I'm not pouting!"

"Yes, you are."

"Not!"

"It's obvious."

"No, it isn't!"

"Uh, yeah it-" You looked over at Richie who was holding a crumpled piece of paper. "What's that?"

"It- it says I'm missing." He replied, for once not making a joke.

"What?" Bill went over to him and looked at the paper. "Y-y-y-you're not missing."

"The City of Derry!" Richie's voice became louder and more panicked with each word. "That's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face, that's my name, that's my age and that's the date!"

You went up to him and snatched the paper away. "Richie, it's not real!"

"No, it says, it says! What the fuck, am I gonna go missing?" He grabbed the Missing poster back and continued to yell and panic even more.

"Calm down!" Bill put his hands on Richie's shoulders and gestured to the poster. "Tha- that isn't real. It's playing tricks on you."

"Hello?"

You froze and turned around. "Did you-"

"Yeah." Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. "We heard it."

"Is someone there?" You yelled. Before you could go up the stairs Eddie pulled you back. "(Y/n), maybe it's not a good idea to-"

You shook his hand off and started walking up. "What if it's one of the missing kids? They could be in trouble."

The boys reluctantly followed you up the steps into a dark hallway, but you stopped when you saw a girl lying on the ground near the end of the hall. "Guys... that's..."

"B-Betty Ripsom." Bill stuttered.

Suddenly, she got dragged away without a warning.

You all looked at each other then started walking towards the area Betty had just been in. At that moment, you wished you were one of the people who was keeping watch outside, but you definitely weren't about to admit that in front of the boys, especially Richie. He would never let you live that down even though he had probably shit his pants at some point already.

"Guys, did you hear that?" Eddie asked from far behind.

"No." You called over your shoulder. "Come on, hurry up or you're gonna lose us, Eds."

"But I heard-"

The rest of his reply got drowned out by a loud scream coming from one of the doors to your left. Weirdly, none of the others seemed to acknowledge it even though your ears were practically ringing from how loud it was.

You opened the door and peeked in, expecting to see Betty or another poor girl, but the room was completely empty.

"...Hello?" You hesitantly walked into the room but suddenly, the door slammed shut behind you. Then the lock clicked and you were trapped. "What the fuck? Guys! Eddie! This isn't funny-"

"Oh, it is."

You whipped back around and saw Beverly standing in the middle of the room, grinning from ear to ear. "Did that scream really fool you? I'm disappointed in how naive you are, (Y/n), I really am."

"B-Bev? What's going on?"

"Don't call me that." Her grin quickly turned into a scowl. "Only my friends can. And you're not my friend."

"I- I know you're just that dumbass clown." Your voice wasn't as confident as you had hoped.

Beverly's ginger hair turned dark, her eyes became huge behind coke-bottle glasses, and soon she had transformed into Richie. His eyes started glowing amber. "Do you wanna know what Eddie told me? He said you're a disgusting freak, and the only reason he was nice to you is so nobody would suspect him when they find your dead body. It's a shame I don't get to be the one that murders you but you'd do anything for Eds, wouldn't you?"

Richie slowly changed into Eddie and grabbed a piece of twisted metal off of the floor, inspecting it. "This might get a little messy."

"Stop! I know you're the clown, stop! Please..." You could feel tears welling up in your eyes, but wiped them away quickly. "Just stop..."

'Eddie' cackled, which may have been pretty funny if he wasn't a psycho clown. I mean, Eddie was so tiny and cute so it would be hilarious to see him doing an evil laugh. But that was beside the point right then.

"Look how weak you are, you're pathetic!" Eddie giggled demonically. "It would be so much to kill you right now, but I just want to see you fall for me one last time..."

He snapped his fingers with a psychotic grin and the ground beneath you began to crumble.

"You're falling for me, now..." (this is such a bad joke i cackled-)

The last thing you saw was Eddie staring down at you, eyes glowing red, before you hit the ground and everything went black.