TWENTY-THREE

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING YEARS TOO UPDATE BUT I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER ABOUT 30-40 TIMES CUZ EVERY VERSION SUCKED ASS THEN WHEN I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT MY WHOLE LAPTOP SHUT DOWN AND I NEVER EVEN GOT TO SAVE THE FUCKING THING

WELL, HERE YOU GO ANYWAY... ENJOY THE CRINGE.

"Where the fuck is Bill?"

"We don't know," Mike admitted, looking slightly guilty. "He disappeared earlier without anyone noticing. It was when Stanley had just gotten attacked so nobody saw him leave."

Beverly's eyes widened and she let go of Ben's hand, which she had unintentionally been holding (Benverly :3 but i want gay bev tho). "He's by himself? Guys, that just makes him an easier target to Pennywise, we have to find him before he-"

"Who's Pennywise?" Mike asked.

"The clown. That's his name."

"Since when do you know that bastard's name, Ringwald?" Richie demanded, ignoring the look of growing impatience on Beverly's face. She shot him an annoyed glare. "Don't call me that. And it's a long story, plus right now we should probably be finding Bill, right?"

"Ringwald's on her period, I guess," Richie muttered. You elbowed him in the ribs. "Shut it, Trashmouth, this is serious."

"Jesus. You know I want to find Bill as much as you do, right?"

"Then stop acting like a child."

"Hmmph." He crossed his arms like a pouty toddler and you slapped his forehead lightly, purposely knocking his glasses out of place.

Eddie was watching your playful behavior towards each other and couldn't help but feel a little jealous, despite the current situation they were all in, but he shook his head, trying to push that ugly feeling away. You and Richie could easily just be those friends that are always touching and hitting each other without anything awkward or romantic, plus, even if you did like Richie, Eddie would just have to accept it. He was used to being disappointed and rejected, anyway. Starting from his dad, who left him a long time ago, to literally everone in school except for the losers.

"Uh, Eddie? You're staring at them and it's getting a little creepy..." Stan hissed, snapping him back to reality. Eddie muttered a quiet, 'oh' before subtly glancing back at Richie and (Y/n) who were arguing and shoving one other.

"Why do you take everything so fucking seriously? I was just joking around-"

"Why do I take everything so fucking seriously? I'll tell you why, Trashmouth, because Bill's not here and we're not looking for him right now! Damn!"

"Well, there's no need to be a bitch about it!"

"Shut up, asshat!"

"No u!"