FOURTEEN

The projector showed a map of Derry with certain places labelled in marker. Bill pointed to one part which was labelled 'Storm drain'. "Th-that's where G-G-G-G-Georgie disappeared." His stutter got worse on his little brother's name. "There's the Ironworks, and that's The Black Spot. Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers. They all meet up at the-"

"The Wellhouse." Ben interrupted. Bill nodded.

"It's the house on Neibolt Street," Stan said. Richie looked disgusted. "You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

With every second, you noticed Eddie panicking even more. He grabbed his inhaler and took a short puff, breathing heavily.

"You okay?"

He shook his head vigorously. "That's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown."

"Th-that's where It lives." Bill stuttered. If Eddie had any calmness left inside him, it was long gone by now. He took a puff of his inhaler and his breath quickened.

"Eddie, calm down." You whispered. "Nothing's gonna happen to us right now, It can't get us in here."

"I'm just-" He stopped talking and suddenly stood up. "Can we stop talking about this?"

"Eddie, what are you-"

"I- I -I can barely breathe- this is summer- we're kids- I can barely breathe I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack-" He ripped the map off the wall. "And I'm not doing this."

"What the hell! Put the map back." Bill ordered. Eddie shook his head slowly and you grabbed his hand, pulling him back down next to you. "Eddie, just calm down, okay? You know this is important to Bill."

Before Eddie could answer, the projector started flipping through pictures of Bill's life. You felt Eddie take your hand. "What's happening? (Y/n), what's happening? Oh my god-"

"Bill's probably had this projector for ages. Sometimes old stuff doesn't work as well as they used to."

But it wasn't just some malfunction with the projector. It stopped on one picture and with every click, it zoomed more into Georgie's face.

"G-Georgie..." Bill whispered. Then it zoomed in on Bill's mother. In the original picture, her red hair was covering her face but now her hair was somehow blowing to the side, revealing the distorted face of the clown.

"What the fuck is that?! What the fuck is that?!" Richie yelled as Eddie clung onto him and screamed like a little girl. "I don't fucking know!"

"Turn it off!" Beverly shouted. Mike kicked the projector and it flipped over, now projecting a blurry image of the clown. The projector clicked a few times then... It was gone.

"Is it-?" You never got to finish because a huge clown head popped out of the wall next to you. But it did answer your question.

"(Y/n)!" Eddie pulled you to the side just as the clown grabbed the spot you had been standing in a few seconds ago. It crawled after you as everyone rushed around the room, screaming and yelling.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared and you realised Mike and Ben had pulled up the garage door. The clown was gone.

"It saw us!" Eddie was a little calmer now that it was over, but he was still freaking out a lot. "It saw us, and It knows where we are!"

"It always did," Bill replied, walking about of the garage. He turned around to face you. "S-so let's go."

"Go? Go where?" Ben squinted at him.

"Neibolt. That's where G-G-G-Georgie is."

"After that?!" Stan demanded. Richie nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside."

"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time-" Bill got on his bike and started riding away.

"Bill!" Beverly yelled. "Wait!"

You all looked at each other, before grabbing your bikes and riding after him. What a lovely summer you were having so far.