TWENTY-FOUR

just saying this is kind of rushed

"Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" Richie yelled as he swung his bat into the clown's face.

Taking advantage of its distracted state, Mike attempted to shove a pole down its throat but was stopped by dozens of pitch-black arms growing out of its mouth. They coiled and wrapped around his neck as he struggled for air, just managing to gasp out a small 'help!' before another hand covered his mouth. You scanned the area for something that might be able to save him, spotting the unloaded airgun lying on the floor.

"Bill pass me that!" You yelled, gesturing to the gun. He threw it to you and you just managed to catch it, before bringing it down hard onto the demon hands. They shrunk back into the clown's face as it started to change shape, now taking the form of a woman with sharp teeth and a long, narrow face. You immediately recognized her as the lady from that creepy painting in Stanley's house, the one you and Stan would always pelt things at whenever you stayed over. The one you never thought would actually come alive, but was now charging at Stan.

"Stan, move your fatass!" You screamed just in time for him to notice and jump out of the way, shooting you a quick glare for the name you gave him. Unfortunately, there was no time for that iconic eyeroll because now Mike was being chased by a huge spider with a clown head. He was on the ground, trying to roll away from it as sharp spider legs landed only inches from his body.

Just as Mike was about to be impaled by one of the legs, Ben stabbed a spear through the clown's spider body from behind, causing blood to splash everywhere. Pennywise instantly turned into some kind of mummy and tried to strangle him with rotten bandages that grew out of its rotten face.

You picked up a chain and swung it at the mummy-zombie-thing, making it loosen its hold on Ben just enough for him to escape. It turned back into Pennywise and fell onto the ground as the losers all beat it with random but dangerous objects that had been left lying around.

Suddenly, It turned into Eddie.

Everything went quiet as your friends stared at each other in confusion, wondering why the clown would turn into someone as harmless as Eddie. Dread formed in the pit of your stomach as 'Eddie' staggered to his feet and started walking towards you, a sweet smile gracing his perfect lips.

"(N/n)..."

The smile on his face suddenly dropped and was replaced by a deep scowl. "Why do you have to ruin everything?"

You were taken aback by the sudden change in his attitude and gasped slightly, taking a step back. "I- I don't-" You swallowed the lump in your throat. "I don't understand."

"You don't understand? You don't understand?!" Pennywise, still disguised as Eddie, screeched. His eyes had now become pitch black and his face was becoming more twisted and distorted by the second. "YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE! EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU JUST DIED!"

"(Y/n), it's not real! Don't listen to him!" Stan called out to you from behind. You nodded and quickly wiped away a few tears, then, without a warning, smashed your chain into 'Eddie's' face. He let out a cry of pain and fell to the ground, twitching and writhing.

But he wasn't as defeated as you thought.

Bloody vines, not unlike the ones that had been in Beverly's bathroom sink, shot out of his mouth and began coiling around your body. 'Eddie' cackled as they lifted you several feet off the floor.

"Holy shit!"

"What the fuck?!"

"(Y/n)!"

"Let go of her!"

The alarmed voices of your friends filled your ears while the vines tightened around your neck, making you choke. Your eyes started to flutter closed but instantly reopened when a familiar pissed-off voiced echoed through the sewers.

"GET YOUR GERM-COVERED UNSANITARY CRUSTY-ASS HANDS OFF HER!"

The losers stared at Eddie with shock as he tackled his doppelganger to the ground, causing the vines to let go of you and shrink back to nothing. Stan and Richie quickly caught you so you wouldn't hit the floor before turning to the two Eddies wrestling on the ground. Without the bloody vines growing out of one's mouth, they were literally identical and nobody knew who was who, which was a pretty big problem.

"H-help!" One of them yelled while punching the other in the face. "That's the clown! Somebody help me kill him!"

"What the fuck, no, do I look like a fucking clown?" The other Eddie said, sounding a little offended. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh, wait, I forgot neither of us look like clowns right now. BUT DON'T KILL ME KILL THAT GUY!"

"No, kill him! He's trying to trick you, (N/n), that's the clown!"

"How many times do I have to say that I'm not a clown?!"

"Guys, help!"

"Don't help that motherfucker!"

They both continued to beat each other up until one of them turned into Pennywise and spewed black vomit all over the real Eddie. He gagged and wiped away some of the goo in disgust, before staring up at the clown with hatred.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOUUUUUU!" Eddie screamed and kicked it in the stomach, sending it flying back. The losers towered over it as its head morphed into one you recognized as Beverly's dad.

"Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little-"

She stabbed a pole down its throat.

It slowly formed back into the clown, scrambling away from the group and towards the well. Ugly choking sounds emitted from deep inside its throat.

"Th-that's why you didn't kill (Y/n) or Beverly," Bill said, walking closer to it. "B-b-b-because they weren't afraid. And we aren't either. N-not anymore."

"Now you're the one who's afraid." You spat. "'Cause you're gonna fucking starve."

Pennywise flipped back so he was inside the well, his fingertips gripping the ledge, the only thing that was stopping him from falling. He began to chant a familiar tongue twister.

"H-he thrust his fists against the p-post and still insists he s-s-sees the ghosts. He th-th-thrusts his f-fists against the p-p-p-p... p-p-p-p-"

It slipped further, staring up at the losers club with an unreadable expression while its head began to crumble and float away. A heavy silence filled the room, or whatever they were in, before the clown whispered one simple word:

"Fear."

And then it fell.

The kids stared down the well, half expecting it to come back up with a new vengeance, but everything was completely calm. Richie smirked. "I know what I'm doing for my essay."

"We literally just defeated a clown that wanted to eat us all and this is the first thing you say?" You snorted. Your friends chuckled slightly but were interrupted by Eddie who was staring up at the once floating children.

"Guys... the missing kids..."

Everyone raised their heads to glance at the huge group of people slowly coming back to the ground. "The kids are floating down."

"Holy shit."

You noticed Bill not paying attention and instead, hesitantly walking towards a yellow piece of clothing hanging off some metal thingy. He slowly picked it up and you realized it was a raincoat... Georgie's raincoat. Tears streamed down Bill's face and he hugged it tightly to his chest.

"Bill..." You whispered, kneeling down next to him and bringing the others' attention to the stuttering boy as well. They all caught on when you engulfed him in a comforting hug, them joining in one by one. Even Eddie, who wasn't very fond of touching other people showed his friend how much he cared.

As Bill Denbrough sobbed into his dead brother's yellow raincoat, he knew he wasn't alone. And neither did anyone else. Because, right beside each of them, was somebody else that had been through the same things together.

i mean i did tell you it was rushed.