THREE

~the next day~

"Take everything but the delicious deals, guys. My mom loves 'em."

Eddie leaned against the kitchen counter and knitted his eyebrows together. "Hey, first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewers. I mean..." He paused. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't, Eds," Bill replied. "The sewers are p-pub-public works. We're the public, aren't we?"

"I know, but-"

"Hey, Eddie!" Richie cut him off with a smirk. He was standing at an opened cupboard filled with jars and bottles of medication. "These your birth control pills? I bet you're saving 'em for..." His magnified eyes flickered to you, who was too busy arguing with Bill over whether Stan's hair was made of noodles or not to notice the two boys' stares. Eddie's entire face went red with both anger and embarrassment. "Oh my god, Richie, shut up!"

"Nah, I don't think I will." Richie took a deep breath. "EDDIE WANTS TO FUCK-"

Before he could say your name, Eddie somehow managed to reach up and clamp his hand over his mouth. It seemed to solve the problem until Richie licked Eddie's hand.

"EW WHAT THE FUCK RICHIE THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GERMS YOU JUST PASSED ONTO ME-"

Their arguing had attracted the attention of both you and Bill and you stopped your conversation about Stan's pretty hair to stare at a wild screaming Eddie.

"Richie, what did you tease him about this time," You sighed. Eddie stopped yelling as soon as he heard your voice, embarrassed that his crush had just seen him screech like a fucking ape. Richie grinned. "Oh, Eddie was just telling me about how he was saving his birth control pills for y-"

"-yOUR SISTER." Eddie interrupted, cheeks flaming a bright red color. He was lucky for his fast thinking or else he would've suffered his thousandth embarrassment in a day. "I'm saving the birth control pills for your sister, Richie."

"Woah," You snorted. "Never knew innocent little Eddie could make a dirty comment. That's more of Trashmouth's thing." Richie smiled proudly before a little lightbulb lit up in his mind, and he threw an arm around both you and Eddie. "Look, Eds, I really hate to tell ya but (N/n) isn't my sister."

Your eyes widened and you shoved his shoulder aggressively. God, why did he take so much pleasure in humiliating the shit out of you? "You suck, Rich!"

"Yeah, Richie, shut the fuck up!" Eddie hissed. Richie laughed and danced out of your tight grip on his arm while Bill simply shook his head, though he couldn't hide the smile forming on his face. "C'mon, guys. W-we're not gonna have any tuh-time left if we spend the entire day watching (Y/n) and Eddie get f-f-f-flustered over each other."

"Fuck off!" Both you and Eddie yelled at the same time, heavy blushes forming on your cheeks. Bill bit his lip to hold in his laughter and started walking out into the living room, gesturing for you, Richie, and Eddie to follow. You were inches away from the door when a familiar voice stopped you all.

"Eddie Bear, where are you boys off to in such a rush?" Mrs. K called from the couch, her eyes fixed on the TV screen. You ducked behind Bill and Richie and they shuffled closer to hide you. Everyone knew how Eddie's mom overreacted if there was any female in the house besides herself, so it was pure luck that she was too interested in whatever show was on TV to notice you, a girl who she particularly hated, standing inside of her home.

"Um... j-j-just my b-backyard, Mrs. K." Bill stuttered. "I got a new... a new..." He trailed off.

"...A new croquet set! Jeez, spit it out, Buh-buh-bill!" Richie imitated Bill's stutter earning an annoyed look from him.

"Okay," Mrs. K replied, before turning her gaze to Eddie. "Oh, and sweetie, don't go rolling around in grass, especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get."

"Yes, ma." Just as you were about to leave, Mrs K called Eddie back. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Eddie froze for a few seconds then sighed. He trudged over to his mom and planted a kiss of her cheek. You and Richie snickered and elbowed each other. Well, since you were kind of hiding on the floor Richie elbowed your head and you elbowed his knees.

"Do you want one from me too, Mrs K?" Richie yelled as Eddie pushed you all out. "Sorry, mommy."

~~~~~~~