SIXTEEN

"(Y/n)! (Y/n), wake up!"

You slowly opened your eyes to see Eddie's blurry face inches from your own. "E-Eddie?"

"Oh my gosh, you're not dead." He sighed in relief. "I mean, I knew you were still physically alive because you had a pulse, but, no offense, you're not really looking too good right now..."

"What happened?" You tried to sit up but stopped when you felt pain shoot through your entire body. Everything hurt like hell.

"You fell through the ceiling and crash-landed face-first onto this table."

That explained a lot.

"The clown... knows... we're here..." It was even painful to talk. "I... I saw it..."

"I did, too."

"What are we gonna... what..." Even though you had just woken up, you felt like you were going to faint again. "What are we..."

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

Eddie sounded distant like your head was underwater.

"Eds... I think I might... pass out again..." Your voice became quieter towards the end. "Could you slap me, please..."

"No, (Y/n)! Not now!" Eddie shook his head. "The clown knows where we are, remember? Just stay awake for me, please."

"Okay, no promises, though..." After quite a bit of struggling, you managed to pull yoursef into a sitting position and tried to keep your eyes open.

Suddenly, a refrigerator box in the corner of the room started to open by itself, revealing IT stuffed inside. You were glad Eddie had stopped you from passing out again, or else you would probably be dead alreddie. see what i did there 

The clown untangled his limbs and climbed out of the refrigerator, before leaning down to your height. "Time to float."

Eddie rushed to the back of the room, probably expecting you to follow, but he obviously forgot the state you were in. You could barely move so you just weakly dragged yourself into a corner and hoped the clown was blind enough not to see you.

Well, unsurprisingly, it turns out he was not blind.

It slowly started walking towards you, then unexpectedly, his arm turned into a tentacle and backhanded you across the room. You slammed forcefully against the wall and landed on the ground next to Eddie. As usual, he began to freak out, but this time he actually had a good reason to.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Please be okay..." He grabbed your hand and tried to pull you up, failing miserably. "You're awake, right? (Y/n), are you awake?"

"Y-yeah..." Your voice was barely above a whisper. Eddie began screaming for help as the clown came closer and closer to him.

Just when It wrapped his huge ugly-ass hand around his neck, the door burst open.

"Eddie! (Y/n)!" Richie panted, then realised the clown was there. "Oh, shit."

"We- we w-w-were supposed to s-s-s-stick together." Bill stuttered. IT took his hand away from Eddie's throat and turned around to face them.

"Is this not real enough to you, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" It cackled maniacally. "Well, I was real enough for Georgie."

It lunged forward with its arms outstretched, but Beverly, with Stan, Mike and Ben behind her, appeared out of nowhere and stabbed it in the face with a pole. While the clown was distracted, the losers rushed towards you and Eddie.

"Wh-What happened t-to her?" Bill asked Eddie, gesturing to you, barely conscious on the ground.

"She fell through the ceiling then the clown practically threw her across the room." Eddie was nearly in tears by then.

IT crept away with the pole still in his face while your friends tried to help you and Eddie. You noticed his arm was all bent and twisted in the wrong direction. How you hadn't noticed that before, you didn't know.

Eddie was still screaming and panicking even after It left. Richie definitely was not helping matters, in fact, he was kind of making Eddie even more scared, but he was obviously trying.

"Okay, Eddie, I'm gonna have to snap your arm back in place," Richie told him. Eddie shook his head vigorously.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

"Eddie. Eddie, it'll be okay, just look at me." (this is so cringey but i have to put it in since its in the story description and I'm too lazy to change it) He relaxed as soon as you locked eyes with each other and you felt him slip his hand into yours.

HELP I JUST REALISED I MADE HER SOUND LIKE A PICK ME GIRL😭✋

You gave Richie a subtle nod and he schnapped Eddie's arm back, making him scream loudly. The pain must've been pretty bad for him because he practically crushed your hand.

"Okay, now let's get out of here!" Richie yelled. You tried to stand up but your head was pounding worse than ever and the room was spinning. This was probably a bad time to be a weakling.

"Someone help (Y/n)!"

Stan and Beverly both stood on either side of you so you could put your arms around their shoulders for support. 

And then you were out of there.

call me bill denbrough bc i can't write endings for shit