Coincidence

Taylor looks at Charles face.
"Its still swollen."

Yesterday, he went back with a bite mark in his face and everyone made fun of him but the guy proudly said its bite mark out of love.
This disgusting show off.

Charles scratches his head.
Julius has been compensating him last night by allowing him to sleep by his side. He wants him to sleep in their room (Julius sleeps in a room provided for servants so it is smaller and plain because he refuses to sleep with his 'husband') and Julius told him he will be sleeping with him from now on.
If he isnt happy then he must have gone stupid.

"Its a proof of love. Ofcourse it'll linger." Charles said smiling awkwardly.

Though its painful, he really am glad he got bitten. If not he would be confuse if everything is true.

"Good morning, that is really, one heck of a bite mark." Keeper said laughing.

"Geez." Charles said blushing.

"He is not praising you." Contrary to the light atmosphere. Eric gloomily said as he stares at his swollen face.

"Good morning Chairman." The three greets him.
Eric just walks away.

"The boss is just jealous." Taylor pats his shoulder.

"He also wants to be bitten?" Charles asks in confusion?

"You dont know this but We believe that Chairman has a thing for you. We are betting since yesterday. Do you want to make a bet too? 2 gold coin is the lowest you can bet."

"Are you crazy? Im a guy who likes guy and Im married. You are losing the bet idiot!"

"Dont worry. Im on the, not-like
-you team."

"If the Chairman finds out. You people are dead. Dont involve me in your death march okay." Charles just shakes his head.

If the Chairman likes him, he must have been a real hunk. But no, he is sure he is not. Well, then again, the second prince is his ex lover that known for beauty and isnt he married to the most beautiful man in the country,though he force himself to him.

***

Julius wakes up with a sigh.
He has this abundant red cherries all over his neck and arms and chest. He really been so kind last night.
But as he touches his red marks a smile rose from his lips.
Charles loves him.
If he let him loves him even more then no one can threaten their love.
He is not sure how he truly feels for Charles but he is his husband and he is his wife.
Its just a matter of time before he gives his all to him.

"Young Master Julius, are you going to eat breakfast?" Julius looks at Dylan.

"Where is that servant,June? Isnt he the one who tends to my husband?" He frowns saying that.

Dylan shakes his head.
"I transfer him to the second young Master's manor. From now on, he wont be showing his face here." Dylan said still bow down.

Julius washes his face, brush his teeth, change clothes.
Looking up in the bright morning he smiles.

"Charles arranges that?" He asks while walking to the garden.
He will be eating Charles cooking.

"No. This servant did it."

Julius stops and look at Dylan.
He frowns.

"If my husband knew and got mad...."
He doesnt want Charles to think he is narrow minded.

"I already discuss it with the young master. He let me handle it."

"He agreed just like that? Dont he likes that brat?"

"I only told Fourth Young Master that Young Master Julius doesnt like that servant. Of course Fourth Young Master is kind. Instead of firing him, he asks this servant to arrange new employment for that person."

"And why the second young Master?"

"Its the farthest manor."

Julius laughs a little.
"Very good. Ill reward you with 20 silver coin. For now on be wiser."

Dylan smiles brightly.
20 silver is already his 10 months salary as the head house keeper! Its a generous gift.
Of course, Julius knows that 20 silver is a lot of money but who asks him to have a rich husband?

After breakfast, Julius decided to go to his mother.
He brings alot of things like food and clothing. Of course some bribe for the lady of the family and his father.

On the way, his carriage is stopped by three royal guards.
Julius frowns when he heard from the driver.
The driver is also displeased.
They might not be the royalty but they are not people to be messed with.
But they all have to pay respect whatever their status.
The driver didnt urge Julius to get down the carriage. Instead he went to the other carriage to ask what the other people wants.

"Young Master, its the second prince." The driver gravely informed.
Without saying anything. Julius knows the other people want to make trouble.
Julius sighs.
The maid infront of him pouts.

"What does he wants?" She said shaking her head.

"Probably, wants to get back at me." Julius smirks.

"What get back at you? You are Young Master's Charles beloved wife. The second prince is nothing but a past lover."

Julius smiles upon hearing it.

"What does the second prince wants?"
He asks.

"The second prince asks Young Master Julius to have a meal together."

The maid eyes widen.
Julius too.
He then frown.
He is a man.
But his status is a 'wife'.
He cant be seen having a meal with a single man alone,or his husband's reputation will suffer.
This time, Julius is really angry.
The second prince is just messing with him.

"Politely decline him." He said and his face is darken.

"Y-yes." Of course the driver knows that the second prince just wants to blocked them and hinder them.

***

"Too bad. Im really interested in talking to your young master Julius. Ive been a good friend of Charles for along time. I know alot about him. I just want to tell him stories about him. Cant be help. Tell him its not yet time but soon we will meet again." The second prince gracefully said with a kind smile.

Julius heard what the driver said. He is very angry but he still calm down his nerves.
"Show off." He said grinding his teeth.

"Calm down, Young Master. Im sure Young Master Charles loves you more than him. Didnt he marry you?"

Julius pouts.
When they arrive his parents home.
He grabs the driver's sleeve.
The driver is shock as he freeze.

"Tell Charles I want him to pick me up!" He said emphasizing its important.

"But Young Master Charles must be very busy--"

"Tell him!" He said widening his eyes widely.

The poor driver nod his head again and again.

The maid on his side giggles.
"Young Master Julius is a very jealous man."
She said.

Julius feels his cheeks reddened but says nothing.
He walks forward as if not minding the goghling maid.

Past is past.
He is Charles Wife.
And he is so crazy for him he will drop everything for him.
Suddenly his chest hurts.
What if Charles is really busy?
And he cant go to him?
He will be disappointed but he needs to understand.
Sides Charles already shows him so many proof of his love, he cant always doubt him.

With a deep sigh.
Julius enters his parents home.
He first have to pay respect to his grandmother and the house madame. The original wife of the Victor's.

A/N:

Been watching alot of reaction videos on youtube.
Holiday is almost over.
My favorite New Year's eve is almost here. I wish all of you a wonderful 2020.