I am Happy

'Princess......I.....I can't offer you jewelry or a palace. I can't anything to you. Even my heart.....I can't give it to you.'

'Sir Fred'

'You shouldn't have love me.'

'It's too late.'

'The prince....he volunter me to join the war.'

'No! Aren't ww planning to run away?'

'The prince found out. I can't do anything. The Prince give me a chance. If I make a great contribution. He will give me a title. And.....I might....be able to be rewarded with a wife.'

'Brother? He will never help me. That is a lie. He is lying for sure! No. You can't go to war. And even if you do contribute....how can father King gave me to you? Let's just run!'

'I can't!'

'Why? Is it because of the title? Are you blinded by greed?'

'Rianna? Is that the kind of man you think I am?'

'Then why?'

'I heard.....you need a cwrtain medicine everyday....and it is expensive.'

'Did Brother say that too?'

'Is he lying?'

'......'

'See? If we...If we run....As you are now. How can you survive? Your health is the most important thing now. Do not worry. I plan to return.'

'Fredrico Dantes was caught in the act while sharing information to the enemy and died.'
Wayne smirks.
'Fool. He can't even do anything right. He almost let my plan in ruin. Good thing he is loyal and didn't talk even though he got tortured. Anyways, he is useless. Do not cry. Just find another man.'

'Is that what you do to Charles Hanperson?'

'Shut up! Do not say his name with your filthy mouth!'

'I am filthy? How dare you? How dare you ruin my life?'

'Me? I am protecting you. Or why would you think no one knew your secret?'

'Monster. I hate you Wayne! I will never forgive you!'

'Stupid bitch. I am the only one who can save you! Wait! Yes! I can use you and that useless baby in your tummy!'

'......'

"I am the prince tool."

Charles sit down the bed and rub his palm to his new wife's pale cheek.

"I know."

Rianna is startled.
And then she smiles.

"I may not be a virgin but I know a thing or two. I will...satisfy you."

Charles looks at the woman who is taking her clothes off.

Charles stops her trembling hand.
And put it to his mouth.

"We will raise your baby. Together. Julius will be his second dad. I will be the third. You will be able to be who you are. I promise you. In this house, everyone will be on your side."

Tears drops her eyes and she cries..
Charles hugs her and lightly pats her back.

Julius who is snooping around opens the door in that moment.

"Bastard! I will kill that bastard prince!"

Rianna is startled.
Then she heard Charles laughs.

"He is so cute."

Rianna looks at Julius.

Julius looks at her.

"Well...You will be my little sister. You can't call me big brother in front of the other people but atleast in our house it is fine."

"I..."

Rianna is prepared to go to war.
But the moment she tried to seduce a man. He easily pin pointed that she is pregnant.

"How did you know I am pregnant?" Rianna wipes her teary eyes and look at Charles.

Julius also looks at Charles.

"Cause you know. Your arms are skinny but you have a strange bump in your belly. And also intuition."
Charles proudly says his baseless comment.

Julius angry frown while Rianna laughs.

"Husband......I....I am bringing shame to you. I am sorry."

"Bringing shame?" Charles shakes his head and sigh.
He took Julius hand and pull him.

Julius let himself fall to Charles embraced.

"You are bringing us a cute angel. I want a  son but I don't want to touch anyone but this man. So...isn't it like a blessing in disguised? I am so excited. What do you think will be your baby?" Charles said.
"Can I touch it?"

Rianna looks at her belly.

"Touch it? Isn't the baby still so small?"

"Yes but I just can't wait." Charles says.

"You......But...But I also did that when my Mom is pregnant with my brother. Can I....Touch it too?"

Rianna tilts her head and look at the two men who never look at her with anger. They are so kind to her.
That even she is already pregnant when she married Charles, he still happy accepted her.

Rianna suddenly cried. She cried so much that Charles panics and call a doctor.

Julius is left with Rianna. He is holding her hand as she cried.

"My mom also become emotional when she is pregnant. I will invite her sometimes so you can talk to her. I am sure you are scared. But I hope you will trust us."

Rianna nods her head and lean on Julius.

"How can you be so good to me?"

"You are my husband's wife. And you will give this house an heir. Something that I can't give him. So....Isn't it good to just happily co exist?"

".......thank you."

When the doctor arrives.
Julius and Rianna is hugging tightly.
Charles cried and call Julius a cheater.
The doctor sighs.
The servants too.
But Rianna is laughing.

Nobody is rejecting her.
Its like they treat her like she has always been part of the family.

"With you two. I can leave my child in peace."

Charles and Julius paused and look at her.

"What?" Charles tilts his head.

The doctor finished inspecting her.

"Her heart is too weak. She can't handle the baby delivery. She will die."

"What? What do you mean?" Julius eyes widen.

Charles grabs the doctor.
"Are you cursing my wife?"

"Calm down." Julius said but he is also trembling.

"It is still early. So if we abort the fetus now, we can still save her."

"What?" Charles and Julius look at each other.

Rianna nods.
"I will never abort the baby. So.....please take good care of the baby once I died."

"The fuck!"
Charles shouted.

Rianna flinched.

"This is so selfish!" Julius shakes his head.

Rianna is happy.
His lover is right.
There are still good people in the world.
And they will be the people to take care of their baby.
She will be very very satisfied.

A/N:

Yeah.
You got me.

Wahhahahah...