A kept man

Everyone is doing their own business while there are two men who are 'exercising'.

"Baby, that felt good." Charles top Julius who is red all over.

"You bastard. When will you be satisfied?" He angrily glares at him.
He always wonder how it will feel if Charles is the one entering him.

"Um. Baby, you got excited? I can feel it getting larger inside of me." Charles said as if fearing he won't know if he won't tell him.

Julius is in daze as he curled in the side of the bed. They don't know when will the pirate arrive but this is Charles idea of leisurely waiting.

"What's wrong? Are you not satisfied?" Charles worriedly ask.

'Not satisfied.' Julius glared at him and he took the pillow to slammed it to him.

"Hey."

".....I want it." Julius said and he feel all the blood rushing to flow inside of him.
He also feel some reaction down there. He cursed.

"Huh?"

".....you...you did it before....so...um..."

"Baby, I can't understand if you won't directly tell me."

"....." Julius angrily glare and look away.

Charles is shocked.
He waited but Julius refuse to look at him but somehow Julius is moving under the quilt.

"Baby what are you--"

The two look at each other.

Charles smiles.
"Don't be shy. Do it. I would love to watch you do it."

Julius angrily pouts.
"....I always wonders what it will feels...if you will be the one entering me."

The smile in Charles face disappear.

He did hear that he has the body of a perfect top.
But he wants to be the bottom.
Julius selflessly cater to his every whim and finally learn all the shameless technique and position he always dream off to be done to him.

Charles look at Julius body.
And wonder, 'Can that body take me?'
A man like Charles who worried if Julius have stiff neck, paper cuts and small insect bite,will he be willing to pierced Julius and see him cry?

Julius of course knows Charles a lot and looking at his worried expression he really wanted to hit him.

"I'm a man!" Julius angrily shouted.

"But I love you."

"What is that even have to do with this? Aren't I asking because I love you too?"

"..... you do? Of course you do. Can you say it again?"

"Charles!"

Charles shakes his head.
"Sure. But not today. Be patient."

Julius nods.
Of course not today.

"So, is it okay to first handle your erection? Let you husband suck you dry."

"......"

"Julius?"

"Hmm.. Right. Let's use your mouth."

"Oh ye--"

"And your throat."

"......"

***

"Pirates!"

"Pira--"

"Whoo"

"Huhuhuhu."