Misfortune's fortune

Prince Wayn wore his robe as he walks fast.
Biting his lower lip.

"Why does anyone try to stop that woman?" He asks angrily.

The guard is running beside him.

"Your Highness knows about the Second Princess'es attitude. Nobody can stop her."

"Then, don't anyone of you think of informing me before all of these occur?"
Wayn clench his fist.

"We tried but you are not responding your highness."

Wayn stops and bite his nail.
His been very heart broken and he admits that in some point he wants to stop breathing. But that is just for a while. He have a dream. And no matter what he will achieve it. Charles is just one man. If he become a King who can't he have?

***

"You! Don't you know who I am? I ak the second princ--"

Slap.slap.slap.

The Princess is outside the store. He was being held in both arms by Hanperson's soldier. And a burly man in front is slapping her pig like face.

The maids with her are all weeping and shouting for forgiveness but ignored.

The crowd are all looking at thr second princess with mixed emotions.

"You will pay for this! I will ask King Father to eliminate your Hanperson's famil--Ahh!"

Slap. Slap.Slap.

Slap.Slap.Slap.

"Wuuu...Stoppp...Call my husban--"

Slap. Slap.

"Wuuu...Wuuu.. "

Julius is being tended by Lorenzo's maids. The two are sitting in a comfortable chair.
Lorenzo is drinking tea. The maid are combing his hair with a strange but aromatic oil applyed on his hair.
Some are massaging his back and arms.

"Father in Law, is this alright? She is a princess. The King will find trouble against you."

Though he admits that not only is he happy and glad about the timely save by his father in law, he can't fight the urge to feel scared about the consequence that follows.

"Father."

"Pardon?"

"Call me Father."

Julius eyes widen.
And he looks down feeling emotional.
He always hate his father.
Not only did he have a wife, he have other concubines. He always ask his mother why she agree to marry him. His mother didn't hide from him the truth. She was an orphan and she is living a very harsh life. Her Auntie gifted her to the Victor as a maid. But the lecherous man put his hand at her and she got pregnant. She become the man's many concubine that not only has no voice, she also has no rights.
She apologize that she has no courage to end her own life and gave him a hard life. Together with Gale, his baby brother, he swears that one day he will become some one his father will look up too and he will let him suffer the same pain her mother experience.
Victor's are just a third rate noble family. They have title but they are very poor. His father can only earn 80 silver coins monthly. He has one wife and 7 concubines including his mother. He has alot of daughters and 6 sons. His salary are enough to feed them all but the matriach and the main wife are both spending money extravagantly like rich people so sometimes the food is not enough for everyone. Julius hated how his father turn a blind eye to them concubine's sons and daughters when they eat poorly. His mother is always smiling. But he knows that when night comes she always cry silently with grumbling stomach.
He swears he will be a scholar.
He will be a government official, way more than his stingy father and let his mother and his brother enjoy a good life.
All of that shattered when the main wife told him he will be marrying the prime minister's son.