Please Don't Go

After Gale's party, Joseph announced that Alicia will be the new first wife making the guests feel shock.
How can a first wife position be changed like that as if on a whim?
But when they look at the Hanperson's family everyone cowers and look down.
If it was them they won't hesitate and find a way to have a connection with this powerful family.
Julius, the one that everyone laugh at when he get married as a wife is now sitting like a celestial while his powerful husband serves him tea with a smile.
Everyone is shocked how this wilful and selfish man turn into a dog who will bark for his wife.
The party ended and everyone gone back to their home. The guests envy the Victor's for having a once in a lifetime connections.

"Brother-in-law," Gale pay respect in front of Charles. He hated this man who ruined his elder brother's dream but his support gave them foundation and foot hold. And his brother can smile brightly and unrestrain now. He wanted to thank Charles for everything he have done for their family but the words won't come out his mouth. His eyes reddened and he stays there head lowered while cupping his hand to show respect.
Charles smiles.
"Gale, you look handsome."

Gale looked up.
"If brother-in-law desire this man will offer his all to you."

Julius is drinking tea as refine as he was he can't help but spray the tea in his mouth.

"Julius," there is a teasing smile in Charles face.

Julius glares at him and then he look at his about to cry brother.

"Stand up. Don't you dream to become a military general? How can a man easily offer his body to anyone?"

Gale stands up straight but his lips are pressed together.

"Gale, your brother-in-law is MY husband. You dare get in OUR way and even I won't let you off." He angrily step forward and flick his forehead.

"Ouch." Gale rubs his hurt forehead and teary eyed look at Julius.

"But I don't know how to repay brother-in-law. He have done so much for our family."

Charles laughs.
"You can't do anything. Julius will pay me."

"How?"

Julius glares at Charles.
Charles smiles brightly not saying anything.

"Study hard. That is what I want you to do. From now on you won't be bullied and mother will have an easier life."

"Brother." Gale hugs Julius and Julius rub his head.
He is now placing all his unreachable dream in his brother's shoulder.

The carriage has been tossed around while sounds of grunts and moan can be heard if you listen carefully.

"Oh look. A butterfly." The carriage driver learn how to hear only what he wants to hear and screen out all the embarrassing cries and scream inside the carriage.

***

The peaceful day has finally begun.
It is almost a year after Julius married Charles.
He wanted to do something special so he went to the kitchen to cook especially for the occassion but harshly been chased out by the kitchen staff.

Julius frowns.
Charles over protectiveness became their manors code of conduct.

#1 Make sure Young Master Julius is happy.
#2 Make Sure Young Master is comfortable.
#3 Make Sure Young Master Julius is full
#4 Make sure young Master Julius is Healthy
#5 Make Sure Young Master Julius is Satisfied.

When he first heard Charles instructing this code of conduct he almost beat Charles to a pulp.
He is a Male Wife but his husband treats him like he is a delicate fragile flower.