Chapter one part 2

A baby boy laid on the floor of the underworld. It's brown eyes filled with tears as it cried hoping for someone to help.

A tracker demon named Quix heard crying coming from Murder forest.
Putting his cowboy hat back onto his green haired head, he adjusted his orange suit and went looking for the source of the sound.
He followed the sound as he ventured deeper and deeper into the forest. The cries became louder the demon wondered why the creature hasn't turned into a nightmare yet.

The demon looked at the small baby boy covered in blood from the bleeding trees.

"A human baby, interesting. I wonder how much it's worth on the slave market."

"But it's too small now, it's useless if it can't walk."

•Sigh•

"I'll have my brother deal with it until it's big enough, he owes me money. I'll just make him pay by dealing with you kid." He smirked thinking about the value of the baby once it's grown.

Stanford Pines ran up the floating objects furios at the dream demon floating at the top.

"Bill, you lied to me. Where does that portal really lead?" He shouted at him.

"Ha, ho looks like mr. Brainiac finally got smart. Let's just say that when that portal finishes charging up, your dimension is gonna learn how to party."

Bill looked at the rip next to him
"Right guys." Maniacal laughter was heard coming from the rip.

"No, I'll stop you. I'll shut it down!" Ford yelled at the demon.

"A deals a deal Sixer," Bill warned him "you can't stop the bridge between our worlds from coming. But it would be fun to watch you try. Cute even."
Bill turned around and glowed a bright yellow.

"By the way you'll be busy with the funeral so you better hurry." The dream demon teased the confused scientist.

"What are you talking about?" Ford asked.

"Geez, I wonder if you'll be a good guardian to your great niece." Bill t said to nobody in particular.

"What do you mean?!" Ford yelled furiously at the demon.

"I see everything so I know everything that's happening at this exact moment IQ. There's a reason they call me the all seeing eye."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ANSWER ME CIPHER!!" Ford demanded.