Chater seven part 1

It was a normal day in Gravity Falls.

Unless you're the Pines family. Who are currently being chased by a giant gnome monster.

"How do you take them down Sixer?" Stan asked shouting.

"Leaf blower! We need a leaf blower!" Mabel shouted.

They continued running until they got to the house.

Mabel grabbed the leaf blower but it wouldn't start.

"Damm it!" Mabel shouted.

Dipper ran out of the house to try and help.

"Stop!" He shouted at the gnomes.

The creatures halted and looked at the boy.

"What wrong?" Dipper asked.

Jeff, the leader of the gnomes climbed down and went to the boy.

"We need a queen and Mabel doesn't want to marry all six thousand of us." Jeff explain.

"Marry need love, love needs time. Can't force love." Dipper tried explaining.

Dipper patted the gnome on the head and it seemed to trigger something because Jeff smiled.

"Alright then. We won't try to force her." Jeff promised before leaving with the gnomes.

"W-w-what!" The Pines were confused.

"We friend now. They no bother Shooting Star." Dipper explained.

"Incredible, the gnomes almost never back down. How'd you do it?" Stanford asked.

"I talk to him." Dipper answered confused.

"Let's try this on tourists!" Stan exclaimed.

________________

LATER

Dipper approached a tourist in the gift shop as the Pines family watched from behind the magazine stand like weirdos.

"Would you buy snow globe?" Dipper asked the blond woman.

The woman looked at the snow globe section before getting a joyful smile on her face.

"Wow, these are amazing. They're so funny and cute. I've got to get some for Christmas." The woman grabbed five globes before heading to the cash register.

Stan's eyes filled with greed when he saw it.

"Stanley I know what you're thinking, don't take advantage of the kid. Whatever this magic affect he has could be dangerous." Ford warned.

"It could also be profitable!" Stan exclaimed.

"And get me a date!" Mabel added.

"I'll say this once. We're not talking advantage of an innocent child that clearly has no knowledge of the world. We need to help him not use him." Ford scolded the two.

"You're right Sixer. I'll make him an employee and pay him to use his power  on tourists." Stan compromised.

"You're not doing that." Ford warned.

"Use him or don't use him, you gotta admit that the power is impressive. If he used it right he could start or end a war." Mabel says.