Chapter two part 2

Wipl panicked seeing his brothers eyes glow. He started shaking but held his grip on him.

Quix smirked seeing his brother shaking. A dagger appeared in his hand and before Wipl could react Quix shoved it into his heart.

Wipl fell down onto his knees, his eyes no longer glowing. Forced to let go of his brother held his hands over the wound trying to stop the blood.

"Wipl, you're so stupid." Quix said "you're a level one demon. You shouldn't challenge someone with a higher ranking then your own. It's a death wish. But you seem to understand that now. Let me show you what happens when low ranks challenge their superiors."

Wipl glared at him while tears leaked from his eyes. Quix rolled his eyes as the pathetic creature cried. He grew tired of it and snapped his neck.

Now to get the kid. I wonder how much he's worth. 1000 maybe 2000?

The boy hid inside the closet hoping Wipl was safe.

Who was that? Why did Wipl shout at me? Am I safe? Was that man bad? What if he finds me?

He heard the door open and footsteps as someone entered his room.

"Where are ya hiding kid?"
"I'm not gonna hurt you if come out!"
"Don't make me look for you!"

The boy cuddled up in the corner trying not to make any noise. He held his breath to stay quiet but couldn't hold it long.

The demon smiled as he heard the child breathing.

"I can hear you. Come out and I'll make it less painful."

Tears ran down the boy's cheeks as he began to sob.

The demon opened the closet door and picked him up by the neck.

After taking his first look at the child he noticed a Big Dipper birthmark on his forehead.

"Interesting, a constellation birthmark. You're worth more that I thought. And those chocolate eyes. I'm gonna make a fortune. Forget 2000, with your looks and birthmark you're worth about 50,000. I'll be rich."

The boy struggled against the demons grip but it only ended with the demon begging to choke him.

"Don't struggle kid. If you don't wanna get hurt you'll do as you're told."

The boy stopped struggling scared at the demon change of tone.

"Good boy, now let's get you to the auction." The demon smirked at the child's discipline. "I'm sure somebody's gonna be really happy having a human like you all to themselves."