Chapter five part 6

Bill looked at the boy who suddenly had tears in his eyes.

"Pine-tree? Why are you crying?" Bill asked.

The boy wiped his tears and looked at the demon confused. "I don't know."

"Are you hurt?"

"No."

"Sad?"

"No."

"Scared?"

"No."

"In pain?"

"No."

"Is it the town?" The demon asked.

More tears came from the boy's eyes. Some of them seem to glow a bright neon blue, Pine-tree didn't seem to be aware of it.

"Don't know."

"Then I'll take you to Gravity Falls." Bill said with a small smile.

"What?!" The boy asked shocked.

"Find Sixer he'll be able to help you." The demon said before snapping his fingers.

_________________________

The world faded to white. He didn't know where he was but he felt as if he was at home. He felt free.

Where am I?
Where did Bill send me?

He saw a road with a billboard saying
Welcome to Gravity Falls.

So this is Gravity Falls.

He followed the road until a small town came into view.

It's so peaceful here.

An Asian girl around his age approached him. She had glasses and was wearing a green shirt and a purple skirt.

"Hey, are you new here?" She asked.

".rexiS deman enoemos rof gnikool m'I ,seY" he answered.

She looked at him confused at the weird language.

"Erm, okay. I don't understand you so this is pretty awkward. Do you understand me?" The girl asked.

The boy was hesitant but nodded.

"I'm Candy. Do you speak English?" The girl, Candy asked.

"Well not speak English I." The boy said.

"Okay, so what's your name?"

The boy didn't answer the question.

"Oh gees, this is weird. Are you lost?"

The boy hesitated but eventually nodded.

"Do you know anyone here?"

The boy shook his head.

"Why are you here? How'd you get here actually? There aren't any busses stopping here until next week."

"Sixer. I need find Sixer." The boy states.

_________________________

Tad Strange entered his cousins mansion.

"You're late." Bill stated.
"And you let a lost soul roam around the third dimension without the council's knowledge." Tad shot back.

"No, I gave a mistreated child freedom. I also allowed a starchild to see the stars. The fact that he's a lost soul isn't a problem I have his soul so if any demon wants to attack him I'll be alerted." Bill stated.

"If that's the case why did you want to talk to me about?" Tad asked annoyed at his cousin.

"I want the slave market to be banned from selling children." Bill states.

"How come? You've never had a problem with it before." Tad raised a brow.

"I just got a change of perspective."

"And why come to me?"

"Because I know you dislike the market and two people agreeing in the council gives a bigger chance of making it happen." Bill answers with a small smirk "A change will come Tad. And believe me I'll make sure everyone benefits from it. Slave, master and pet." The dream demon states.

______________________

End of chapter