Chapter seven part 3

"Breakfast lunch?" Dipper offered the Stan twins a plate filled with bacon and scrambled eggs.

"Sure kid, but it's called brunch," Stan told the kid.

Dipper smiled at the old man as he started to enjoy his brunch.

"Where did you learn to cook? These are amazing." Ford asked amazed by the taste.

"Cooking book," Dipper answered.

"You mean a cookbook," Stan asked to which the child nodded.

__________________

"What do you want Tad?" Bill asked his cousin.

"I want to see them for myself." The demon said stepping into the house.

"I'm not letting you into the kid's head. The fact that he's a star child won't let you poke around wherever you please." Bill warned.

"Then come with me, you can supervise." Tad tried convincing.

"The last time I was in there I almost died, and believe me I'm not that eager to find out what happens to me when I do," Bill said annoyed.

"How about this, we'll go together and if anything hurts us we leave immediately. I'll even take full responsibility for anything that happens." Tad offered.

"You also have to take care of all my paperwork and stop sending me memes." Bill bargained.

"It's a deal." Tad lit his hand in a red flame.

"Deal" Bill's blue flame surrounded Tad's hand.

Bill snapped his fingers and a portal appeared.

__________________

Wow, hello dear readers.

Dudes 12,8K what the hell

I think I'm going crazy.

Thank you so so so much, I don't even know how to thank you. This is amazing you have no idea what this means to me.