Chapter two part 4

"Now let's see what we got here." Siff smirked.
Quix let go of the boy's hand and pushed him onto the floor.

"Kid, take off your clothes." Siff ordered.

"What..?" The five year old was surprised.

"Ya heard him. Do As you're told or else it's gonna hurt." Quix warned him.

The boy quickly took off his shirt and shorts.
"Not bad. No scares, small torso, how'd he die anyway? There should be some clue but without scars it's not possible to tell." Siff said intrigued.
"Hey kid how'd you die?" Quix asked sternly.
"Don't know." The boy said.
"Well, doesn't matter anyway."

Siff started searching for something in a drawer. "Ah, here it is."

He pulled out a small knife and a wine glass. He grabbed the boy's hand and cut his palm. The boy screamed and cried from the pain trying to get away from the demon causing Siff to hold him tighter.

Siff filled a third of the glass with the boy's blood before letting him go.
Sniffing the blood he had a look of surprise wich changed into a look of delight after drinking some of it.

"His bloods incredible. I haven't tasted blood this tasty ever. You really found a valuable human. There's nothing that could surprise me anymore." He said leaning on a wall.
Quix smirked before opening his mouth to speak "Wanna bet?"

"500 gems." Siff said.
Quix pulled the boy's hair back revealing his birthmark.

"The Big Dipper..." Siff thought out loud surprised by the sight.
"I'll take my 500 gems now." Quix said holding out his hand.
Siff sighed and took a small bag out of the drawer and gave it so Quix.

"The boy is currently worth 75,000. But once people come the price will most likely go up." Siff said.
"Good to know." Quix said.

During the auction lots of humans were sold. Most of them being adults or teenagers. There were very little children and once they were presented demons started spending like crazy.

"Now we've got a one last human left. He's brand new and marked with the Big Dipper on his forehead."
A demon said before a cage covered in a cloth was dragged onto the stage.

Once the cloth was removed the boy saw all the demons raising their hands trying to buy him. The prices went up all the way to 5,000,000 gems.

"Going once, going twice"
"Sold to Tad Strange for 5,000,000 gems."