Chapter seven part 4

Hey guys I'm back, I know I took forever. I hope you're all still alive and in good health.

Tad woke up on the floor of a grey room. That's all there was, no doors, no windows, do furniture, just a completely grey box.

"Ugh, my head... Bill! Bill where are you? This isn't funny Bill, get me out of here!" Tad called out.

"You stupid little, don't you dare run from me!" An furious voice called out.

"Helloooooo, is anyone there?" Tad called out.

"Helloooooo"
"Helloooooo"

"Guess not, guess I'll have to do this the old fashioned way." Tad sighed before going up to a wall and began banging on it.

"Bill Cipher, you god damn moron I swear to the Axolotl if you don't get me out of here this s instant I'll kick your butt into the next tomorrow!" Tad shouted white banging on the wall.

He continued banging and shouting for the next hour until he was out of breath.

"Guess that didn't work, should I try shouting at Time Baby. No he's just a big baby. He'll probably start crying." Tad though out loud.

"I know!"

"Hey fanbase I need you to punch the author in the face and force them to write me a convenient way out of this!" Tad shouted while looking at the fourth wall.

"If you don't I'll break it! I mean it, I'll break the fourth wall and come out of whatever device you're reading this and beat you to a pulp!" Tad threatens.

__________________

The poor fourth wall 😭