Chapter one part 3

Bill Cipher wandered around his manor frustrated that Sixer found out about his plan.
"Ugh, if only glasses wasn't so clumsy and fell into the portal I would be the ruler of Earth. But nooo... the idiot just had to fall in." He rambled throwing a vase into the wall.
"Well I guess I'll need someone else to help. But who?"

_________________________

Quix made his way over to his brother's house and bangen on the door with the baby in his bag.

"Wipl, open the slimy door or else."
A smaller demon opened the door visibly shaking out of fear. His hair was short and light purple, his eyes were lemon colored. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt and grey trousersFear was plastered onto his face as he looked at the older demon in the eyes.

"I don't have the money I need more time, please give me another moon Cycle and I'll think of something." Wipl begged.

"We both know you're too stupid to think of something, so I did it for you." Quix smirked.

"What do you mean?" Wipl asked a bit scared. His brother was never up to anything good but if it meant he could get out of his debt he'd do almost anything.

Quix took the baby boy and gave it to his brother. "Feed and take care of it until I return. That's how you'll repay me. If the human isn't in perfect condition I'll kill ya. Got it!"

"Sure." Wipl gulped before his brother left.

Stanley Pines sat in his car listening to the radio when all of a sudden his phone rang startling his.
"Who is it?"
"Lee it's me Ford?"
"Oh, hey Sixer what ya want?"
"I'm not sure how to tell you this Stanley but Lila and James are dead."
Stan felt his eyes start to get wet.
"What happened?"
"Car crash. They were driving home from the hospital with the baby when it happened. The baby is a girl apparently they named her Mabel."
"Oh, god." A tear escaped his eye and traveled down his cheek.
"Child Services want me to take Mabel in but I don't think I can do it alone. I'm not good with children and I've got to much work to do. I was wondering if you could move in and help me."
"..."
"I know it's a lot to ask for and we got into that fight a few days ago. It's just... I want Mabel to have a good life. And I don't think I'm capable of giving it to her."
"I'll help."
"Really?" Ford sounded surprised.
"Hey, I'm your twin. I'll always be there for ya. And I want to be a part of the kids life," Stan said. "Also I don't want to pay taxes so a free place to stay and be with family. It's a deal I'd take anytime." He joked laughing a little.
"Thanks Lee, you always know what to say."
"I'll talk to you soon okay Sixer."
"Okay. Goodbye Lee."
"Bye."

Stan ended the call right before his mind started going crazy.

What am I thinking? I'm a terrible parent. I wonder how my niece doing?
How do you take care of a baby?

End of chapter one