Chapter two part 3

The boy kept his head down as Quix held his hand firmly leaving no hope of escape.

A demon in a blue suit with spiky red hair came up to them.

"Ah Quix it's been a week since I've seen you. Is this the human?" The demon greeted them.

"Yes, Siff this is the human." Quix confirmed.

Siff knelt down and put a hand under the boy's chin forcing him to look him in the eyes.

"He's quite young, but his built seems good. His eyes are dashing really. And the aura he's giving off. I'd put his worth at about 5000. But I've got to do a more though check to determine the exact value." Siff explained.

"Yes I believe being thorough with these kinds of things is important." Quix agreed.

"We'll do it now since the auction starts in half a star fall."

They went to Siff's office where a human girl was chained to a wall. She looked about ten, her long blond hair was a mess and she was covered in blood. Her body was thin most likely from lack of food and her green eyes were puffy from crying. She cuddled herself into a corner scared of the demons who just entered the room.

"Who's the girl?" Quix asked.
"My coworkers plaything, when you're in this business lots of attractive humans cross your path. Why wouldn't we have fun with them?" Siff laughed. Quix joined the laughing as the girl shivered in the corner.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door. Siff opened it to reveal a female demon with long green hair that covered her eyes.

"Wacca what do you need?" Siff asked.
"I'm here to get human number 43 to her cage." She explained.
Siff unlocked the girl's chains and pulled her by the arm and giving her to Wacca.
"See ya." Wacca smiled before leaving with the human.