Chapter five part 3

"Well he's not free." Bill said.

"What do you mean?" Time Baby asked.

Bill smirked before opening his mouth to speak. "I own him."

"You bought him at an auction. Legally you do but he has free will." Time Baby said.

"Not true. He willingly sold his soul to me. Which means that he's mine entirely. Mind, body and soul. I can do and make him do whatever I want." Bill said smirking.

"I'll inform the council about this." Time Baby said.

"Oh and please tell Tad that I'd like to speak to him in person whilst you're doing that." Bill said before he started to fade away.

"Will do." Time Baby said.

_________________________

Mabel was walking through the forest when she spotted him playing with a squirrel.

"Hey, who are you?" Mabel called out to the kid.

The boy looked at her scared before he started crying. Mabel took a step forward which caused him to flinch and start running.

She ran after him as fast as she could but the squirrel jumped on her face. She flung it off before the boy could disappear and continued running after him. A tree rout lifted itself in attempt to trip her but she jumped over it.

"Hey, wait! I just want to know who you are!" Mabel called out to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." As she said that she tripped making her knee bleed but she didn't have time for that.

She continued running after him avoiding branches, rocks and the occasional squirrel in her way. He was getting away her but tripped over a rock. Mabel got closer to him but he backed away into a tree.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna talk." Mabel said in a sweet and inviting tone.

"suoregnad ,ydeerg ,dab namuH .yawa teG .em hcuot t'noD" He yelled at her in an unknown language.

Mabel was confused at his fear.
"Please I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna understand what's going on. Please. Can you understand me?" Mabel asked calmly trying to calm him down. After a minute the boy's tense muscles relaxed and his breathing became normal.

"I some understand you speak." The boy spoke in English although the language seemed foreign to him.

"Who are you? And how do I know you?" She asked.

The boy started glitching like a computer screen but he put his hand up and pointed to her heart.

"You need to find out. I don't know. We never met. I've never been to your world." The boy said shaking.

"My world? What are you talking about? What are you? Why am I trying to contact you if we never met? Where are you? Why did you run? Are you scared of me?" Mabel started asking questions but the boy seemed to be getting more and more scared.

" .kcis si lliB .og ot deen I" He said.

"What? I don't know what you're saying." Mabel said.

"You wake up now. Say hi to mom and dad." The boy said.

"No no no no wait!!" Mabel shouted at everything faded to white.

_________________________

Mabel screams as she jolts awake, walking up her friends in the process.

"Mabel, what happened?" Grenda asked.
"You look pale." Candy pointed out.

"I'm fine just confused." Mabel said.

Pacifica opened her mouth to speak but Mabel gave her a pleading look to drop the subject.

"You're bleeding!" Candy shouted noticing blood on her friends knee.
"I'll get a med kit!" Pacifica said running out of the room.

_________________________

Stan and Ford arrived to California. They were tired and hungry so they decided to find a restaurant and have something to eat.