Chapter six part 2

"Hey, Paz who's at the door?" Mabel's voice called from the living room.

"It's Candy, she's umm looking for your great uncle Ford." Pacifica called.

_______________________
"Why'd she be looking for you Sixer?" Stan asked his brother.

"Not sure, you stay with Mabel I'll check to see what's going on." Ford said before leaving the room.

Stan looked at Mabel who seemed to be in some kind of trance looking at the way his brother left.

"Mabel.." Stan called. He waved his hand in front of her eyes but she didn't seem to notice him.

After a minute passes she starts talking not moving a muscle. "Something is making me feel happier that usual. I wonder if it's the dream I've been having." A tear slides down her face as more soon come.

"Mabel, what do you mean? Why are you crying? Please sweetie, talk to me." Stan said putting his hands on her shoulders.

Mabel suddenly broke from her trance and looked at her uncles eyes. "Grunkle Stan... what's happening? Why am I crying?" She asked as more tears fell.

"Mabel tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't tell me." Stan pleaded to her.

"I don't know. All I know is that I've been having these weird dreams with this boy I don't know that looks like me." Mabel said as more tears came.

______________________

Stanford Pines went to the door to find Pacifica, Candy and an unknown boy there. The boy seemed to look at Pacifica like he knew here but couldn't put his finger on it.

"Llama." He said pointing at the blonde.
"I'm sorry what did you say?" Pacifica asked confused.
"Llama." The boy smiled.

"Hey Candy." Ford said making his presence known.
"Hello mr Pines." Candy said.
"Who's your friend? I've never seen him around before." Ford asked curious looking at the boy.

"Not sure who he is but he knows you or at least your nickname." Candy explains.

"Nickname?" Ford questioned.
"Sixer." The boy exclaimed.

"He doesn't know how to speak English but he can understand it. I think." Candy said.

"What's your name kid?" Ford asked the young boy.

"Pine-tree." The boy said.
"Emm, why were you looking for me?" Ford asked confused.

"Bill. .rexiS dnif dias lliB" the boy explained with a smile.
"I don't know that language." Pacifica said.

"Well that's because he isn't speaking any specific language. He's speaking backwards." Ford realized.
"I got a tape recorder in my bag." Pacifica says running off.