Chapter seven part 2

Mabel, Stan and Ford were in Stan's office discussing about Dipper's powers.

"Okay so how much influence does he have on people?" Mabel asked.

The experiment with the tourist an hour ago was making her curious.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ford asked.

"Does he have to ask them to do it or, i don't know what if he texted them to do something? Would it work? What about if he wrote it down and then gave it to someone? Or what about over the phone, or if he's on TV and telling people to do things?" Mabel elaborated.

"We could put him into a Mystery Shack commercial and see what happens." Stan suggests.

"Testing this could be dangerous, we don't know how it works or it's limits and if there's a way to stop someone from doing what he wants." Ford said.

"Yeah, commercials cost money, and then there's the fact that we'd need to buy TV time." Stan said.

"Ugh, you're not helping." Ford smacks himself.

Suddenly Mabel's phone starts ringing putting an end to the mostly pointless conversation.

"Hey, Paz."
"Whoah, slow down I can't understand you!"
"You can't be serious."
"I'm coming over."

"I need to go, there's been an emergency." Mabel told her grunkles.

"What happened?" Ford asked worried.

"Gabe and Candy broke up, she saw him making out with his puppets." Mabel answered.

"I knew that there was something weird about that ponytail wearing weirdo. I just couldn't figure it out." Stan said.

"I need to be there for emotional support. I'll call you later." Mabel says running out the door.

_______________

Dipper was in the room he now shared with Mabel, he was lying on his sleeping bag when his stomach started grumbling.

He got up and stumbled into the kitchen before starting to rummage through the fridge.

After getting some eggs and a pan he started making some scrambled eggs.

_____________

Stan and Ford went downstairs after the smell of bacon and scrambled egg filled the shack.

The sight in the kitchen was a sight meant to see.

There were about twenty pixies sitting on a shelf eating fruit.

There was a gnome chasing another gnome holding some bacon in his mouth. They were both running on all fours around the table.

Dipper and the Multibear were leaning on the counter each with a plate with bacon and eggs. They were having a serious conversation about music. Dipper mostly listened as the bear talked about Disco Gird.

There were three manatours sitting at the table having a eating competition.

"What in blazes is going on here?" Stan asked.

"I got hungry, made dinner." Dipper explained.

"And everyone else?" Ford raised an eyebrow.

"WE WERE SUMMONED BY THE SMELL OF BACON!" One of the manatours explained.

"I heard from the gnomes about this kind human boy and wanted to meet him." The multibear said.

"And the?" Ford pointed to the pixies.

"Well pixies are drawn to pure hearted individuals." The bear answered.
"And the gnomes just came to steal the bacon."