Chapter four part 2

"What do you mean I was reaching out to him? He's been in my dreams. And I don't even know who he is." Mabel asked confused.

Gideon sighed before looking at her.
"You're not doing it consciously. You knew him but you don't remember. And he's trying to get away from you." Gideon explained.

"I don't get it." Mabel said confused.

"It's hard to clarify and to understand. You started at the diner most likely since that's where you see people you know regularly. Then he saw you and ran away. You tried to contact him in different places where you'd usually see people but you couldn't. So your brain tried the forest simply because almost nobody is goes there. After he started running from you chasing him was a instinct but when he couldn't get away he made the squirrel attack you." Gideon explained the best he could.

"I still don't know anything about him. Who or what he is and how do I know him?" Mabel sighed.

"Cheer up Mabel at least now you know why you've been having that dream." Pacifica tried to cheer her up.

"Do I? I've been trying to contact someone I don't remember and apparently my brain can't contact him because he doesn't want to. Why? Why am I trying to contact him and why now?" Mabel teared up. "I came here because I wanted answers but now I have a lot more questions that I started with."

_________________________

Pine-tree woke up on his bed next to the demons statue.

"What happened? Master Are you okay?" He panicked not getting an answer. "Master Bill, please wake up!" He begged the statue. He thought he was going to cry but his tears never built up, they never came. It was a new and scary feeling to have.

After a minute Bill turned back into himself. "Boy, it's been a long time since I've been that long in someone's mind." He said stretching.

"Sir, you're back." The boy said to the dream demon.

"Sure am kid, now ya shouldn't be having any more nightmares or panic attacks. And you're wounds should be all healed up. I couldn't do anything about the scars though. Sorry." Bill apologized with a pitiful smile.

"It's alright sir. I'm more that okay now. Thank you." The boy said.
The boy noticed the scar on Bill's arm.

"What happened to your arm sir? Are you alright?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine. I just need to bandage it up." The demon said standing up before collapsing onto the floor.

"Bill!!" The boy shouted but the demon laid motionless on the floor.