1.

Kylie Amber Scott ~

Did somebody hit me on the head or something?

'What the- where the hell am I?'

I jumped right of the bed in shock.

'Thank you Jesus..........' I sighed as I realised I was still fully clothed in the same clothes I had on last night 'where are my heels at now?'

I scattered myself about the small bedroom and lord knows I had to slow myself down.

Whoever owns this house must definitely be a white man!

Smiling from ear to ear, I took the time to appreciate all the interior work on the light grey walls, the smooth carpet I ran the bottom of my feet against, the beautiful scenery from outside as the large window displayed the tall buildings.

Well that was cut short when I heard a knocking sound that erupted; it didn't come from my door though.

'Let me gon' get my black ass out of here before it's too fucking late' I rushed around, soon finding my heels and putting them on quickly, rushing out the door afterwards

'Oh no no no, my bag' I went running right back into the nice bedroom, misplacing everything just to find my bag

Whoever lives here, if anything is found broken, please don't put the replacements on my card.

Making my way down the spiral stairs that took me a whole two minutes to reach the bottom, I found myself heading to this black door- the same black door I kind of remember walking through last night. Just as I was about to make the run for it, the door automatically opened, standing in front of me was now a white man, over shadowing my small stature.

No- he can't be serious, this ain't his house.........

I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks I don't usually look at white men like that but baby..........this fine ass vanilla made me feel some type of way last night and now as I'm standing right in front of him.

His piercing blue eyes locked onto my hazel ones, making me step back due to a mixture of fear and arousel. He followed my lead, thinking it was an invitation for him to step even closer to me. I didn't say anything at all- usually I would especially when he's not actually a complete stranger to me.

'Carter......' he finally spoke

'.......yeah......um okay it was nice meeting you- um thank you for letting me stay here over the night, I'll just go call a cab to drop me home' I laughed nervously, trying to get through him but he wouldn't budge 'oh no- I don't think you understand, I have-'

'Oh I understand-' he spoke again as his words really started to make me wonder

He doesn't sound as scary as he did last night- hell do I even remember what happened last night.

'Oh good then, you can let me pass now' I forced a smile trying to make my way out again but all he did was stand there looking beautiful, still not giving me way

'Right, Imma ask you nicely one.more.time.' I spoke through my gritted teeth 'let me have way to get out this building so I can call a cab to pick me up and take me home or there won't be any peace' I said very calmly

What the fuck is funny?

I watched him chuckle- not gonna lie, his ass looked like a whole ass meal when he did that. That all changed when he decided to lock the door. My first instinct was going for my phone to call the police- who am I kidding, no police officer is gonna come to my aid quickly, as soon as I tell them the description, I bet you they gon take their time.

'Oh no you didn't-' I said in shock as I felt the need to put my bag down and take my heels of as I wanted to fight this man already

'Yes I did' he said in a very calm state

'Nah don't bring your white ass close to me' I put my hand out for him to stop

'This is my house, what are you gonna do about it' he had that silly smirk on his face as he grabbed my wrist

'Nah don't fucking play with me!' I was annoyed 'I gotta wash my hair and shit.......'

'There's a bathroom upstairs on your left from the room you were in before' he said to me as my eyes got wider

'Get of me' I shook my hand from his grasp angrily 'and what the fuck do you mean there's one upstairs? Boy I ain't living with you!'

'That's what you think- hurry up and go wash your hair, we'll go shopping later for you and you can use my black card'

Black card, this man is- stay with it Kylie, you not hear what that man just said?

'Right-' I put my hands together '-it's nice that you're trying to help me out, but I'm not homeless as you can tell. I'm black and you're white, what the fuck you know about what I use to wash my hair?'

'I go and buy it now, make a list' he said as I growled

'I'm not going to-'

Wait a damn minute, if he goes, I can go too.......

'Okay' I forced a smile on my face