27.

Kylie ~

I heard soft groans as I brushed myself past the bathroom. Carter must've been having a shower in there. I heard the sound once more- more of an breath sound.........he's not.........no he couldn't be!

Slowly creeping up to the door, I latched onto it carefully listening to his manly groans as if I was listening to my favourite song. I started getting visuals (I know- it's weird)- started getting visuals of him stroking his length and what a sight it was. I closed my eyes tightly, biting onto my lip as if I could feel this moment too. I've never seen his manhood before, like I've never seen it bopping freely........which I'm looking forward too if that Latina girl he was gawking doesn't get in the way of things.

I immediately composed myself after the running water that I could imagine dripping of Carter's muscular body, stopped running all of a sudden.

•••

Minutes had went by as I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I'm still mad at him!

'KYLIE!' He yelled knocking on the door 'IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR, I'M COMING IN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!'

'Go on then........' I uttered under my breath, rolling my eyes

And there he was.

'Who was that girl Carter?' I glared at him

'I don't understand, why do you want to know who she is?' He asked

Ohhh the way I wanted to just grab his neck and strangle his ass.........

'I didn't want to know who the girl was until I saw your eyes gawking at every inch of her' I folded my arms

'Well she isn't anything special to me so it doesn't matter' he looked away as he spoke calmly

'Carter you're bullshitting' I noticed his lie 'Imma ask you one.more.time. Who is she?'

His facial expression went all soft and embarrassing look came over as he took a seat on my bed. I sighed before taking a sit next to him. His head weighed down as he held his hands together.

'Let's just say, I used to love Carmen' he finally lifted his head up, forcing a light smile to me

'How long did you two date?' I asked

'Five years- I was even thinking about proposing to her as well as I didn't want her with anyone else but me' he admitted

Sounds like a bit of an obsession, but carry on.

'What happened?' I asked

'She's cheated on me..........with a girl' he spoke lowly

Right, Kylie behave.........

I felt a tickle in my stomach, urging me to laugh. It wasn't the fact that Carmen cheated on Carter with a girl behind his back, it's the way he said it- like why is he so embarrassed by it?

'Wait what?' I acted like I ain't hear him

'She cheated on me with a girl' he spoke up

'What-'

'SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH A GIRL! DID YOU GET THAT!' He got really mad as the laugh threatened to slip through my lips 'The person I thought I could trust and now you're sitting here fucking laughing like it's funny' he got of the bed

'Carter-' I tried to reach after him as he snatched his arm away from my grip

I couldn't simply watch him walk away and get mad at me- for what reason.

'So you're just gonna walk away from me like a bitch' I raise up from the bed watching his back tense up

'OHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP KYLIE!' He shouted not turning around as he slammed the door loud enough for the room to vibrate

Dang!

•••

Carter ~

What the fuck was so funny!
What the fuck about me getting cheated on was funny?

Pulling myself up from the power rack as I released all the anger within me. I was not staying another minute with Kylie laughing at the infidelity Carmen caused.

What makes matters even worse, Kylie looks very similar to the girl I saw Carmen with. The same dark brown straight hair, the skin tone was also similar- maybe a one or two shades lighter. Her eyes were a light shade of brown. Her physique was also the same too: thick thighs, slim waist and big boobs.........or could've of that been.........nah Kylie is a little shorter.

That's what really caught my eye and Kylie- she was very rare, like I've never seen a girl that beautiful and it scared me of how much she resembled the other girl. I wanted to know more about her- where she was from and what she was doing here. Partly one of the reasons I didn't want Kylie to leave me in the first place.

The thought of knowing the one girl you thought you loved, cheats on you........crushes your ego way more when it happens to be a girl.