59.

Warning: Intense Love Making ⚠️

Kylie ~

'Kylie......Kylie......'

Shut the fuck up!

I entered into the house conquering the whole day ignoring Carter as I deliberately closed the door behind him. How dare he speak to me like that? He must think he talking to one of his lil ass friends.

I marched up the stairs furiously as he followed hot on my trail as I felt him gradually get closer to me.

'Kylie.....' no response from me still 'KYLIE AMBER SCOTT!' He grabbed my arm forcefully as we made it to the top of the stairs

He's never called out my whole government name before....ohhh I'm guessing my ass is gonna get checked real good and real hard.

His face screamed anger but I didn't know if I was supposed to be scared, turned on or as angry as he was.

'Is that the fucking way I have to get your attention?....when I have to man handle you- you must like this rough shit don't you?....' his voice got deeper as he grabbed my other free arm 'When I call your name, you must make it known that you fucking heard me. Don't make me have to call you out like that again, am I clear?'

'Yes.........daddy...' I let the D word accidentally slip out of my mouth but just decided to go with it

His blue eyes were yes indeed sharp but also got darker as well. The hairs on his face started to stand up as I could feel his body heat radiate of me.

'Fuck it....' was all he said before he picked me up roughly, carrying me to the bedroom

He dropped me onto the bed violently on my back, I didn't even get time to admire his flustered look as he smacked his lips onto me ferociously as if it was his last meal.

'So I'm your fucking daddy now......' he broke away placing his hands, pressing the sides of my jaw

Sorry, who the fuck did I unleash?

'Don't act all fucking weak now because you were doing a whole lot earlier.....' his hands still around my face as he stared deep into my eyes before he spoke with a more rasper tone in my ear

He bought his head closer to me again as we broke into another heated kiss, his tongue fighting for dominance as I felt myself loosing under his abrupt change in behaviour......and I'm sorta liking it.

Moving his hands down the side of my body, he rested them at the side of my now exposed thighs as his hands gripped them underneath my dress. He lifted me as I rested on his torso, now sitting himself on the edge of the bed as I still remained on top of him.

'You like that......' he asked, leaving a stinging smack on my ass, as I moaned in pleasurably pain 'No?........' he looked at me slyly sending another shock to my ass 'how about that?'

'Ugh....stop teasing me....' I whined with my head crooked in his neck

'Nope......I'll make you suffer' his words vibrated from his chest to mine

Gaining some sort of control, I managed to slip my tongue in his slender neck as I licked and left trails of my kiss alongside the crook of his neck. Finding his soft spot as a moan escaped from his lips, I bit into his neck softly until a dark spot appeared.

Wanting to claim my territory all over him, I pulled back removing his blazer quickly discarding onto the floor, followed by his tie. I looked deep in his eyes as they screamed 'Fuck me' and I couldn't control the way he was making me- fuck he's so sexy!