Author's Note🥰

And to think I would've struggled with the ending.......

If you've reached this far, I want to say thank you for reading my book and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I want to thank everyone that voted, commented and actually read my book- and when I mean read I mean actually reading word for word and not just voting after chapter after chapter seconds after.

I will admit writing this book, I did loose faith and I didn't want to continue with it but seeing all the support I was getting made me motivated and I wanted to say how grateful I am.

I came across a lot of obstacles along writing this book, I suffered from writer's block I kept on re- writing some chapters because I felt like it wasn't good enough and to be honest I'm happy I had that struggle because he helped me come up with really good storylines and a very different ending I had which was new to me as I've never ended my books with a sex scene😜

I do like to say there were a lot of underrated characters I should've used more in the story like introducing Carter's friend Ty, but I didn't know where to place him in the book. Also I felt like I should've had Issabella in more chapters just like Rasheeda (one of Carter's co- workers mentioned in the early chapters).

I had a lot of bizzare storylines for this books and I'm so glad I didn't write them in because it would've looked so tacky afterwards.
- Carter was supposed to cheat on Kylie with his ex Carmen.
- Kylie was supposed to cheat on Carter with James and Hakeem (but I didn't want to make her look like a hoe).
- Kylie was even supposed to get up front and personal with Luke Smith (Thank god I didn't do that)
- And also a big buss up was supposed to happen between Carter and Kylie.

👆🏾Exactly, what a fucking mess that would be.......

I think near at the end of the book, people really thought Kylie was the bad guy and that really pissed me off. I didn't like the fact that Hakeem wasn't getting any blame and only Kylie. It might've been a misunderstanding but remember Hakeem was the one confessing to her and kissed her first, causing Kylie to be taken aback. Yes her emotions were all over the place but Kylie was never ever going to cheat on Carter with Hakeem. Even if I did continue further with this book, you would've seen Hakeem after trying to settle in and Kylie finally going to face Hakeem and tell him how she actually feels, but it would never result in her cheating on Carter. She loves Carter and it's going to stay that way.

One last thing before I end this, I wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be writing another BWWM book called 'Him' and it will be way different from this book. I plan on releasing it during summer or later than that and probably would be my last one for a while due to my exams for next year.

I really hope you enjoyed this book and thank you for taking your time for reading it😊
Now take care and stay safe!