No Justice, No Peace✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

Telling by my title, you all would know what I'm going to be talking about in this notice.

I'm an author that writes books to for readers to enjoy but to also educate readers on issues that people go through on real life.

This story fits perfectly with what is going on in America today as years before that.

As a british citizen I just want to say how deeply, truly hurt I am at the Police officers killing black people like it's still the civil rights movement, like it's still slavery. This is not what our ancestors fought for only to be going back hundreds of years. This is not what Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, The black Panther Party and so many other activists that were preaching, protesting and putting their lives at risks just for America to still be at square one.

Donald Trump should be absolutely ashamed of himself. He's failed his people, none of them feel safe at all. He is constantly putting Black people, Hispanics, Latinos/Latinas, Asians etc lives at risk.

I want to send out this message that we all got you, we are all protesting and sharing awareness all over the world to stop police brutality and the unnecessary killings of black people. We feel your same anger, your same pain. I will not stop and fight until justice has been righteously served. I will not stop and fight until people can educate themselves on racism and how it affects everyone massively. I will not stop and fight until innocent black men, women and children lives are not at danger anymore. I will not stop and fight until I can see peace.

I want to thank all the other races of the world that are seeing this monstrosity and supporting the #blacklivesmatter movement.

Also, take this time to realise who your real friends are, the celebrities and social influencers you look up to. If they can't see the struggles that black people have to go through, that was never a friend, they never cared for you and they never will. A person with common sense should know police brutality in America is not right at all and it needs to be stopped. You don't have to be black to know shit ain't right. Don't give people who can't spread awareness any excuses whatsoever, if they can see it on the media and they choose to ignore it and remain quiet, just know that they are the cause of the problem. You should never be afraid of speaking up and doing the right thing.

This message goes out for colourist black men: I don't wanna see any angry black men showing love to black women all of a sudden because the becky's that you loved over us don't care about your opinions on the movement- I don't wanna see any of that shit.

This message goes out for the white privileged motherfuckers: I don't wanna see any of you taking our culture after this is done since you wanna start living up to this quote "Everyone wanna be black until it's time to be black".........
"You'll take our rhythms, but not our blue"........
Your ignorance is screaming through your silence.
All you Blackface bitches......where y'all at???????

This message is for the black people that ignore racism: don't forget you are black, don't think because you got money in your pockets and moved out the hood, all of a sudden you can't relate to black struggles. If you don't feel comfortable speaking on race issues with your non-black friends, are they really your friends?????

If y'all read my books, follow me and don't want to see the struggle black people go through, step of my page, unfollow me, block me, stop reading my books. I rather loose so many followers, feeling passionate about my community than keeping my mouth shut.

For all my fallen black women, men and children, May your soul rest in peace. We love you, we'll all have you in our hearts and continue fight until justice is served and peace is shown.

~ MyLittleThingx