2.

Kylie ~

Now this is my chance!

I waited a couple of minutes to make sure he was fully gone, and by that, I ran to the nearest window to wherever and watch him would've drive off, in order for me to escape.

Like I just don't understand, he was such a nice man to me the other night- his looks even gave him a bonus.......looks like you can never have both.

I'm new to California.......you know I'm from Manhattan, but like the scary area. Look I'm just happy to be up and out of the hood, I'm tryna make my coin, not die young, especially when you're black.

I came to California to further my knowledge- I wanna work within the law area. I got my degree in Law which is good, but around here seems to have so much more opportunities to start........it doesn't look like I'll be starting anything now his crazy ass got me locked up like I'm some prisoner.

Enough of the crazy talk, time to get myself up and out of here.

I slipped my heels on and got my bag, making my exit out from the door and of to the hallways I go.

'WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?' I heard a loud deep voice that definitely wasn't Carter's, as I stopped in my tracks

'I'm going home, where else am I going?' I turned around as I spoke with sass

'Watch who you're talking too' he said

Ohhh I'm shaking in my boots.......

'What the fuck you finna do big man?' I challenged him walking up to him

'Mr Alexeev says you cannot leave the premises until he says so' he said

'Okay, whoever the fuck he is' I rolled my eyes 'look ion belong here, this ain't my home I gotta bounce-'

'You ain't going no damn way!' He grabbed me by my wrist, making me jerk into him

Here we fucking go.........

'Oh you're a bit too frisky' I moaned out making him snatch his hand away from me 'why did you stop, I was just enjoying myself' I giggled

Ew!

'Miss-'

'Miss what- you won't let me go so I'm just gonna have to do it here' I tried to lure him 'I'm just looking at you now and I've just wanted to tell you how much I've wanted to you to fuck me'

'I can tell you've got such a huge dick-imagine me riding it, will you watch my big tits bounce up and down' I licked my lips slowly as I flipped my hair starting to rub on myself 'And yes they are real' I continued

'Since I've came here empty handed, I wanted to go home but also gets some stuff to leave for you to imagine' I lied 'and since you won't allow me to leave- you can't get no nookie'

'But he said-'

'Don't worry, I'll come back very quickly'

I bit my lip before turning around to strut really carefully and make it seem like I was actually gonna give it to him when I really wasn't- and boy these heels are killing me!

I made my way through the hallways and turned to go into a elevator. I've already been through enough stairs this morning, one more step and my bones are gonna shatter.

Stepping out the elevator, I stepped right back in. He couldn't have finished shopping for my products as yet, I don't see any bags on with him. His sharp blue piercing eyes were staring back at my hazel ones, once again. I found myself doing the same thing I did earlier when I felt fear and aroused.

Before I could even utter a word, he stepped in even further, shutting the elevator doors with one of the buttons as he pushed me into the hard wall as he covered his hand over my mouth.

'Going somewhere?' He asked with such a deep baritone in his voice as I shook my head 'no' out of fear

'Good, I didn't think so either' he furthered

What the fuck, I ain't his bitch, what the hell am I doing?

'Arghh' he groaned, pulling his hand away from my mouth after I bit it

Salty.

'I'm getting out of here' I told him, clicking the button to get to the bottom floor as I wanted to go to 'and Imma call the police on your creepy ass, tryna kidnap me and shit........'

'.......why don't you feel threatened?' I asked as him as he was now resting his hand on the rail, analysing me very carefully

'You didn't listen to the conversation we had last night-' he started of '-remember I told you that I was a lawyer, one of the best lawyers in L.A.'

'If you wanna call the police fine, just realise that there will be a court case you have no place in winning' he warned 'nobody- and I mean nobody has won a case against me'

There was no gap between us- not even a ghost can slip through us both. I could hear his heart beat as well as mine, but mine was beating very hard and fast of the intimidating man standing right in front of me.

'So what would it be Kylie?' Carter asked me

'I think I'll stay my ass upstairs.....' I smiled fearful

'You're coming with me' he automatically said

'Nah excuse me, I ain't going no damn where with you' I pushed his hard chest right back

'How can I trust you that you won't leave again' he asked

'You should tell that to your lame excuse of a security guard' I folded my arms as I scoffed

'Someone needs to put a dick in your mouth, too much fucking attitude' he uttered under his breath

'I'm good thanks, guys like you probably don't have it packing in that region' I cocked my brow

'You'll be surprised........'

I just wanna say thank you for everyone who read my first chapter. I got really scared that no one would read it as it was something totally new for me to do.

Enjoy😊