44.

Quick warning⚠️ A little smut for you guys, just to spice up this chapter😏 If you read it, fine but don't be doing none of that reporting shit if it's sensitive to your eyes!

Carter ~

She knew what she was doing, and it worked.........

'I'm gonna go and research-' we entered into the house as I closed the door behind me

'No the fuck you're not!' I said with all seriousness in my tone as I pulled her into my chest

'So you're gonna fucking finish what you started hours ago now!' Kylie said as her back was against my chest

'Exactly' was all I could say to her as I started to devour her neck as the sweet smell of her perfume lingered

Falling for my seduction, her head fell back as I chewed further down to her exposed collar bone. I opened up my eyes to get a better view of her chest heaving up and down to my pleasurably teasing.

Using my hands to further the excitement for her, I cupped her large breasts, squeezing them as she released a soft moan, arousing me as I wanted to go as far as pitching her hard nipples through the red clothing.

Hisses and soft moans as she pleaded my name was music to my ears. My lips bringing them back up to her neck, feeling her delicate hands set into my muscular ones as she wanted to help with the pleasuring of her own self.

Urging for her plump lips to meet mine, I kissed her passionately feeling the intense heat between us immediately. I could feel her turning around, knowing she wanted the kiss to go deeper as I lowered my hands down to her waist from her breast, turning her around swiftly so she could be facing me.

Her arms snaked around my neck as I gripped onto her hips. Going deeper into the kiss, she tilted her head as I sensed her warm tongue swirling into my mouth as her breathy moans sounded. Using my tongue to attack hers, I sucked onto it, nearly loosing her balance as I could tell she was taken a back.

My hands found its way to the lower region of her back, going further to her ass as it signalled her to wrap her legs around my torso. Lifting her up to get a better grip on her, I started heading to the staircase, feeling her head go to the crook of her neck, nibbling at the side of my neck.

The spot- I never knew I had when I felt my balance become unsteady walking up the stairs as I was feeling euphoria of tingling sensations throughout my body.

Getting to my bedroom as I opened up the door, I placed her onto the bed, analysing how beautiful she looked before her beauty would become even more when I go all up inside her.

My eyes still glued on her as I took my shoes off, I admired how shy she looked even though we've done this many of times before. The way she was spread out onto my bed as I started to see how nervous she grew.

Crouching down on my knees to remove her heels until they were off, I slid my tongue up her legs making her know how I loved every part of her body equally.

Her hitched breathing coaxed me to go even further as I came to eyes with her prize possession sitting between her thighs. I pulled her red dress up so I could get a better view. My job was made easier as she didn't have any panties on (so she was fully aware on what was going to go down tonight).

I could see how wet she got for me. Her pussy glistened aching for me as my stomach rumbled for a taste of her sweet juices that would coat my dick later.

Wasting no time as I was done admiring the beauty, I opened my mouth, letting my tongue slip out again finally as I ate out of her as if it was my last meal.

'C-Car-ter.........'

•••

It was only 3am in the morning, I stretched my arms across the bed only to find out I was cuddling the air. My eyes shot instantly as I noticed Kylie wasn't beside me or even in the room.

I got up finding a pair of sweats in my wardrobe before going downstairs to assume she was watching the TV.

Hearing clicking in the office room, I opened the door quietly as the brightness from the computer screen produced light.

Analysing her focused posture, she was sat on the chair in one of my white shirts that I wore last night. I could stand here and watch her for days.

'What are you doing?' I asked not even trying to scare her as I walked over to her giving her a kiss on her neck

'Why is Luke Smith linked to Kayden's case?' Was all she asked me as I took a few steps back to see what she meant

'What-' I asked caught of guard by her question

'See, look-' she pointed at the screen for me to look

I looked at the brightly lit screen which blinded me for a good few seconds due to waking up from sleeping in pure darkness.

'Luke Smith conquers another victory, winning his gruesome killer case........' I read out 'click on the link' I advised her to do so

'I already did that- why do you think I asked you why he was involved with my brother's case in the first place' Kylie stated in a duh tone, making me shift a bit due to her abrupt behaviour

'How will I know?- and your brother?' I cocked my eyebrow giving her the same energy

'What do you mean you don't know?' She scoffed 'you lot are lawyers aren't you?......you should know' she shrugged her shoulders not giving me any attention whatsoever

'Kylie I'm fucking tired-'

'Go back to bed then, I didn't ask you to follow behind me' she rose from her seat

Not retaliating, I looked into her hazel eyes- they were bloodshot red, as if she was crying a lot before I even entered the office.

How did I not see that before?

Her lips quivered as she wrapped one of her arms over the other one, not knowing what to do next. Her gaze started to wonder of as she gazed at the dark ceiling, turning her head back to the computer screen.

'What's wrong Kylie?' I finally asked her

She didn't say anything. Kylie formed her lips to utter a word from her mouth but nothing came out as tears threatened to leave her eyes, becoming glossy.

'I'm sorry C-Carter I didn't mean to upset you I'm just-'

Her words got chocked up as the tears that once threatened to leave her eyes came splashing out like waterfalls down her cheeks. I couldn't stand to see her in this state. It killed me even more that she was upset and I didn't know why.

I automatically went to comfort her as I wrapped my arms around her smaller frame to ensure that she was safe under me. I felt her warm tears come in contact with my bare chest as I rested my chin on top of the bundle of hair she put in a bun. I rubbed her back soothingly to calm her down but seemed to make matters worse as she broke down even harder.

'He killed my brother' she spoke through her tears

'W-what-' I pulled her away from me a little bit

'The fucked up system killed my brother-' she spoke again, still not understanding

'It doesn't fucking matter-' she pushed me away, catching me of guard '- I'm going to bed'

I cocked my head at what just took place in the space of ten minutes as I watched her walk out the office while she was sobbing away her sadness.