10.

Kylie ~

It's been a couple of weeks since I've gotten myself comfortable in this big luxurious house- well it could be if it had a little bit more furniture. I'm not trying to be a homemaker or anything, but a few vases, frames.......flowers even wouldn't hurt to decorate the house and make it even more welcoming.

As I was arriving into the house (yeah, he gave me keys now), I was hearing a load of grunting and groaning noises which not gonna lie, did turn me on a little bit.

Stan the security guard was standing near the door as I looked up at him for answers.

'Do you know where that sound is coming from?' I asked him

'Mr Alexeev is in the gym' he said

Gym! From when was their a motherfucking gym in here?

'Alexeev doesn't like to be interrupted while working out' he said

'Ah nuh uh' I moved my neck 'this man brought me here without no consent whatsoever, I gotta know where this damn place is'

Without even asking anymore questions, I looked for the gym myself, following the sounds of his groans.

'Fuck!' I mentally said as I dropped the bags accidentally

This gym was beautiful- better than the fucking local gyms. There was a big window that had a good view of the plants which I didn't know he had outside. It was a very cool and roomy all white room with all the equipment that were laid out spaciously.

I walked in a little further as I saw Carter on the power rack, lifting himself up steadily with the bar. He couldn't see me, but I could see the strain he put on through his big muscular veiny arms, his work vest top was covered up in sweat from the v-neck line. The way his hair flopped in his face, as if he just had a shower- his groans that all of a sudden started to turn me on, making me walk even closer to where he was training.

'H-How long......have you been here for?' He asked in a very breathy tone as he got of the apparatus

'Well your groans were loud- I just couldn't help to see where they were coming from' I said 'and you didn't tell me you had one'

'Well-' he took a good amount of water '-tadahhhhh'

'You think you're funny' I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes, folding my arms

'I'm fucking hilarious' he walked off going somewhere else as I remained staring daggers at his back

'Ohhh his back' I bite my lip

'I can literally feel the heat from you eyes on my back' he said making my eyes wander of somewhere else

He was now on the bench rack, as he rested himself on it, taken a few breathes before he went to workout again.

'And so if you can' I walked over to him

'Right.........what do you want Ky?' He spoke through his gritted teeth trying to work out

'I wanna use the gym sometime.......' I said

'Well it's free whenever you want' he said, causing me to sigh deeply, getting frustrated 'What?' He automatically stopped what he was doing, sitting up

'If you don't mind.......you could help train me like on some tips-'

'Tuesday in the morning' he cut me off

'Wait what-' I was puzzled

'I'll help you train, on Tuesday morning' he said

'Ohhh' I said feeling stupid

'What do you want help on?' He asked giving me his undivided attention

'I dunno like tone up my arms and stomach a little bit.......' I started rambling on

It's not like I'm fat or anything- you know when they say she got all that junk in the right places, yeah I have too much in my arms and stomach. My arms are not flabby, I just want to tone them up before they get like that and my stomach as well, I don't have a pot belly, but if I don't start working out regularly, I will achieve that unwanted goal.

It's just a lot of hard work, like the night before, I'll be, sitting watching workout videos will I feast like a fat pig telling myself I would make a change. I would go and workout and my body will feel so fucking out of place, like I'm gonna drop. I don't know why I do this, but after the workout, I would swear to myself I've lost weight when I know good and damn well it takes longer than that. I loose all fucking hope and my ass is back to square one.

'Okay then' he simply said as he looked me up and down

'Okay.......' I said back