41.

Kylie ~

'Your ex girl is crazy' I chuckled entering back into his office

'What did she say to you now?' He asked sounding irritated of even mentioning her name in the first place

'She thought something was wrong with me so she came over with her nosy ass to ask me if everything was fine' I explained 'and she knows I looked familiar to her because she told me I reminded her of some girl she was romantically involved with in the past' I didn't really care for it

'Is everything fine Kylie?' He disregarded everything I just said to him as his main focus was on my well being

'I'm fine Carter, if something wasn't right, I would tell you' I told him

I'm lying like a motherfucker!

'No you're not, you seemed so off last night and in the morning as well' he said

'Well I'm fine now!' I forced a smile

He looked at me for a brief moment before he called me over with his finger as I walked over to him. His hands wrapped around my waist as I remained stood up while he sat.

'You know you don't have to tell me what's happening with you now Ky. if you're not ready to tell me those details of your life as yet, I'll wait' he said

'There's nothing for me to-'

'будь спокоен ' he cut me of 'Be quiet Kylie'

•••

Punching vigorously into the boxing pads Carter had on, I couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked. Through all the sweat that cascaded on his shirt, a little on his forehead as his brown chestnut hair hung lazily in his face. The way his muscular tanned arms tensed at each punch I gave as he tried to sharpen his strength. The veins that ran through his skin gave me thoughts- sexual thoughts and it slowly became a weakness for me whenever he exposed his arms- especially his hands.

I was a mess- literally an utter mess. Usually I would dress appropriately according to the exercise I would be doing. But today, I thought it was a good idea to wear a big black oversized t-shirt with black cycling shorts underneath. The ponytail in my hair wasn't doing me any justice as I was sweating crazily.

'STOP!' I abruptly said as Carter looked at me with the expression, what is it 'I'm hot- can you take these gloves of me?' I asked

He ripped over the pads of his hands as he helped take my gloves of my hands. My gaze was on him as I watched him carefully- mainly his features as he started to sense me looking at him as he looked up. His blue eyes looked into my hazel ones as he looked at me with a look of amusement before he let out a chuckle. I watched how his face started to curl up into a smile while he was still fiddling with the gloves on my hands.

I completely forgot I was hot at this moment. Carter can take all the time he wants taking my gloves of, if staring into my eyes is a good distraction.

I wasn't feeling any sexual stimulation looking at him in that way which was weird, it was more of a genuine love I was feeling as butterflies formed into my aching stomach.

SORRY HOLD ON WHAT!- did I just hear myself?

Was I really looking into this man's eyes and thinking of love at the same time? Let alone it be a white man- I wonder what my people would think of that as I had a hard time myself at the beginning, not believing I would ever fall for a white man.

'You alright?' Carter tapped me on my arm as I snapped back into reality

'Um yeah- why?' I asked

'I don't know, maybe because your eyes went-' he must've mimicked my actions as his eyes went wide in shock as I let out a chuckle 'you were thinking about something'

'Boyyyyyy-' I said in a high pitch voice 'I wasn't thinking about anything' my ass was lying

Forgetting what I was supposed to do at first, I took a glance at my hands realising the brown skin that glistened due to the sweat, knowing I was thinking of taking my t-shirt off because I was hot.

Okay- I have a sports bra underneath!

I knew Carter's eyes would be on me, burning like hell as his facial expression would scream sex- after all, he claims he's a man, he can't control himself.

Lifting my t-shirt from over my head, I felt a fresh breeze of coolness reaching my stomach and chest area as I felt more at ease with myself. Flinging it god knows where, I could sense Carter's reaction very quickly as he tried to be slick and motion his eyes elsewhere.

'Don't be slick baby, I saw your eyes' i bent down to pick up the boxing gloves that were seen on the floor

'And what are going to do about it?' Now his eyes were screaming sex

Raising up fully to stand against his tall statue, he pulled me into him only to put my gloves on as his tense hands came in contact with my wrist as his sharp blue piercing eyes Continued to stare down in my eyes. Pulling the Velcro to secure the glove on my hands, I could feel the sudden stimulation around us as his touches automatically started to turn me on quickly, bitting onto my lip to stop myself from saying anything inappropriate.

He laughed as I looked at him in defeat knowing his affect on me worked very well. My body began to start getting hot and not just because of the exercise, but the sudden arousal for him to take me down on the spot like he did the last time.