33.

Kylie ~

'COME ON! HARDER!' Carter yelled at me as I sped up on my jabs

I don't know why his ass is training me as if I'm joining the military or some shit..........but at the same time, this is a good way to release any toxic feelings I have inside me.

'Hit my stomach' he said catching me of guard, looking at him as if he lost all common sense

'Sorry' I let out a dry chuckle in confusion as he gave me a plain stale look

Oh he's being serious- if looks could kill.......

Taking a deep breathe before jabbing him gently in his stomach, he let out a laugh as I felt myself get flustered and embarrassed at the same time.

Even sweaty, he still manages to look sexy.

'C'mon........I know you can do better' he encouraged me

'I don't wanna hurt you' I said innocently

'I've got abs of steel and you know that' he rubbed his stomach, glancing up at me at the same time 'Hit me like you wanted to hit me the time I told you you weren't going anywhere'

Urghh he pissed me off so much on that day, a bitch was finna beat his ass up, no matter the fucking height or build he was.

'Right.........' I tilted my neck both ways to warm myself up

I didn't want to hit him- I wanted to fuck him from this point. He just stands there, in his sportswear- black on black, waiting patiently for me to punch the only area I'm allowed to kiss when we're intimate.

A small smile slapped across my face as I caught him off guard, using a little more force than before as my hand in the boxing glove came in contact with his stomach.

'Harder for you now!' He tried to act like my striking didn't hurt

'I wasn't fucking ready!' He said

'Read my face- do I look like I care?' I rolled my eyes, placing my hand on my hip

'If you weren't-'

'A what- a girl..........'

'No-'

'Then what? You wanna hit me, hit me' I challenged him

'I'll hit it in a different way' he tried to be slick with his answer

'I'll hit you again- if that's what you want' I warned him

'Look I'm not hitting you- I don't hit women' he sounded serious as he turned his back away from me, taking of his boxing pads

That back.........stay with it Kylie!

'Hit me' I said calmly, hitting his back as he didn't flinch

Urghhhh!

'Hit meeeeee!' At this point, I was begging like a jodeci song

'FUCKING HIT ME!' I gave up hitting him way harder as he turned around looking angry as ever

'YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING HIT YOU, I'LL FUCKING HIT YOU!' He shouted, grabbing my wrist

It was like as if lightening flashed before my eyes. I found my back, crashing to the nearest wall as Carter wasted no time tonguing me down desperately. I could tell by every move he was making, he wanted as much as I did, as my body was way too responsive.

Carter used his hands to grip me better against the wall, soon wrapping my legs around his torso. Breathy moans coming from the both of us as I ran my fingers through his chestnut brown hair.

Moving his lips to my chest area, he devoured every flesh of skin making my head go back. My mouth left ajar as he let his tongue do all the work- god knows how his tongue can work in other places.

Using his hands to pull my leggings right off, he exposed his little friend (well I mean it's far from little), as he rammed himself in me as quickly as possible.

'Argh......' I breathed out at the sudden stroke

'Are you fucking happy now!' He spoke through his gritted teeth as I moaned out in pleasure 'I SAID........Are you fucking happy!' He rammed himself into me further

'OOOHHhhhhh FUCK YES!' I cried out

Hearing each other's breathing as the bangings on the wall we made, I could feel my peak........way too quick and I hated that as I wanted it to last longer.

'You're not cumming before I do......' Carter breathed as my eyes went wide

'B-but Cart-'

'No!' He instantly said before he released a mellow groan

Leaning in for a kiss, that got cut short as I felt my walls become tighter as his manhood started to pulse.

I really didn't think I could wait any longer, I needed to cum and relieve myself before we go another round.......maybe.

It was only one more pump from him that I knew it was over. My chest heaved as a loud scream escaped from my lips, resting both of my hands on his chest to get my breathe back.

After a couple of minutes of staring into each other's eyes, catching our breathes, Carter slowly let me down, pulling his shorts up just as I was pulling my panties and leggings back up.

'You're taking over that trial' he spoke as I snapped my neck at him

'What- trial?' I asked in a shaky tone

'Issabella's one' he simply smiled as I knew there was nothing to smile about

'Carter no-' I muttered 'that Case is way too serious, I'm no fucking professional lawyer- hey I haven't even been signed to a case as yet'

'Well this will be your first case' he raised his brow in amusement 'Tomorrow we'll go over everything- trust me, I'll be by your side'

'.........you promise?' I folded my arms, feeling small looking up at him

'Always'

Right I've been really busy reading other books that I'm
Forgetting to update this book and the other book I have saved in my drafts. So I've decided to release another chapter from Friday. If I do catch up to date, I'll update it before.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember to vote and comment!