29.

Just a warning⚠️ This chapter is basically a mature scene chapter. I know there have been some sex scenes already in the book but because I've gained trust issues, ‼️IF YOU'RE SIXTEEN AND UNDER, STAY CLEAR FROM THIS CHAPTER‼️ If not, read on😊
(I know y'all might be underage and still go on ahead and read but don't start complaining when I advised y'all fast asses to stay of this chapter)

Kylie ~

'C-Carter.............'

My back was slammed up against the door, as he wasted no time devouring the sweet taste of my lips. I couldn't catch a breath- the roughness of his hands that wandered all over my body, it made my body go weak- I needed more support.

As if he could read my mind, his hands went up to both of my thighs, lifting me up as if it was no strain for him at all. My arms snaked around his neck and the kiss started to get even deeper as soon as his wet tongue slipped into my mouth- now we really needed a bedroom before he takes me down in front of the door before his security guard here's us.

I still don't know why he has one........

He carried me up all the way to his bedroom. Finally, as he struggled to open the door, he dropped me on the bed giving me bedroom eyes as he climbed over me.

Carter's head went straight to my neck as he worked his way slowly in the right places, causing me to dug at his brown locks. He worked his lips further to my half exposed chest. I arched my back immediately, closing my eyes as my mouth formed a 'O' threatening a soft moan to escape.

Even teasing........he ripped of his black tie around his collar shirt, tossing it god knows where. His eyes still laid on me, that screamed 'mine'. A small smile spread across my face viewing him rip the buttons of his shirt one by one. My dress should be on the ground by now, but my eyes were too busy watching him.

My eyes lit up. He was really killing me at this moment. I licked my lips slowly multiple times- he could tell how much I wanted my tongue on his abs. He laughed at my urge- I felt embarrassed.

Soon his lips came crashing onto mine as I ran my hands on his soft muscular skin. He tensed up at every touch I gave on his bare skin which made me think I had some sort of control.

His arms snaked behind my back as his hands worked it's way to the zip, zipping down the dress. He crawled back a little bit, giving me my space to take take my dress off.

'Fuck' I heard him utter from his lips

His eyes burning at the matching lace sheer bra and panties- I kid you not, this wasn't planned at all.

He ripped his trousers of completely, wasting no time as he pushed me on my back once again. It was all a shock to me. His lips devoured my collar bone all the way down to my breast. My nipples ached as his breathe skimmed passed them, leaving me to release a breathy moan.

Carter worked his lips down in between my legs, tearing of the lace panties with his teeth. My legs tensed up at his sudden pleasure as I felt a tingling sensation-giggling.

His warm tongue all of a sudden slipped into my wet folds as I jerked. I bit down onto my lips deeply enough for it to bleed as he ate me out like this was his last meal.

I was on the verge of cumming as he abruptly stopped. My head jerked back up at the disappointment of not letting my juices flow as yet. He smiled slyly then kissed me violently while he spread my legs out further.

Carter unstrapped my bra and flung it god knows where. He licked his lips and rapidly pulled his boxers down releasing his long time friend.

I knew he was big down there.......

I'll take every motherfucking thing back when I said men like him don't have it packing. His thang was Looooonnnnnnngggggg! And thick as well- I didn't know how I was going to fit that all in me.

I felt patches of sweat on my forehead and he hasn't even done anything as yet. He laid me back further into the bed, where my head was nearly touching the headboard.

'You better make sure you can take all of me........' he reminded

We were completely naked now. His tip struggled to fit in my folds, causing to grip onto his arms tightly. My teeth couldn't hold onto my lips any longer- they parted and a louder moan was released.

Taking even deeper strokes, I felt my body lift up and my screams were now uncontrollable. He must've waited for a long time to see me in this flustered state- taking over me as he was the damn exorcist himself. I could hear the bed creaking every time his pumping got faster and sloppier.

'Fuck!' He groaned

Er what???

I acted like I just didn't hear that man moan. Getting carried away, all I could think about was that I was reaching my peak as a different feeling came over my body.

I clawed Carter's back, my eyes started to close as I felt my walls tighten around his thick length.

'Don't cum.......until-until I tell you too' Carter panted in a huskier tone

'C-Carter' was all I could breathe out as I couldn't hold my juices within me any longer

'No' he groaned back, still pumping all his might into me

•••

'If you heard the way you were screaming my name'

We were tucked underneath the warm covers as Carter wrapped his arm around me, feeling a sense of security.

'I was not screaming your name' I scoffed jokingly

Don't lie Kylie, you were just sweating and he didn't even put the tip in as yet.

'Oh really, let me demonstrate then........' he coughed, clearing his throat 'you're exact words were: Arg yes Carter!.........ooohhhhhhhh CARTER! Fu-'

'Right that's enough' I started feeling hot

'Well, what can I say?' He felt proud within himself

'The fuck- will I be able to get up from this bed?' Was all I could think about as we had work the next day

I looked up at Carter as he looked down, giving me smirk as I wriggled my eyebrows. I pouted my lips so I could receive a kiss from him, soon rolling on top of him as he pulled me on top of him.

I know for a fact that I could do so much better with a sex scene. Sorry if you didn't enjoy it.

Also remember to comment and vote😊