15

"Light, another message from the Second Kira was sent to Sakura TV."
L instructed you to play a security tape

"This time it's a video and a diary. I thought I'd tell you."

A diary?

"Please take a look at the thirtieth.
at the home game at the Tokyo Dome better coming out than the PZ2, called PZX."

"Check for Shinigami at the Tokyo Dome. I'm pretty sure he's saying he wants to do that on May 30." The men all interrupt one another, not really giving much of a care. They were all mixed in different options, different opinions.

The message from the new Kira.... or the second Kira sent everybody into even more of a hustle. Now we have two of them...

It was honestly hard to follow everything the men were saying... everything was going so fast. How do they keep up?

"If we air this, the public will find that that's what he plans to do." 

All you could recognize was L's voice at this point... well it's for a selfish reason, of course. You totally weren't paying the most attention to him the entire time....

...That's a lie..

"I'm pretty certain that the 'Aoyama' part of the message is the real message.. but if that's the case Light, what do you think?"
He turns his head towards Light. It seems that he's trying to analyze Light's every move, his facial expression, the way he talks. He pays attention to everything with great detail, you can just see it by the way he stares

Light sat back in his chair, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. You're pretty sure he notices Ryuzaki staring at him which is most likely why he did that

"We should watch how he approaches this right now. I can only say that he's an idiot."

L smiles that... creepy smile..or whatever it is
"He is, isn't he? It's obvious that he wants to meet Kira at the home game."

Game...? Am I missing something? What game?

You hit yourself in the head

Ugh... I should have been listening..

Ryuzaki nudges your shoulder and whispers into your ear
"Something the matter?"

You smile and shake your head

As Light continues to speak, he moves his arms in the air
"But doesn't he understand that if we air this there'll be a panic and the game will be canceled? To be honest, it's so stupid That I'm not sure how to deal with it If the diary is broadcast, then we'll have to announce that the game on the 30th is canceled."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat by Ryuzaki as you were in front of a tv

"Hello.."
You heard the door open, followed by Ryuzaki's voice
"Oh, come in... your timing couldn't be any better actually, we just received news from the second Kira "

Light raised an eyebrow as he walked over to you
"Huh? Wow... that didn't take long..."

"And I believe that it's the last one. Take a look at this."
He pressed the button on the remote which played the recorded message

"I've decided to stop searching for Kira, and i'd like to thank the police department for their advice, however I still plan to help Kira in his mission and in time he will come to see me as an Ally. I will start by punishing criminals that Kira has yet to judge. Also, I will share my power with those who are worthy and I encourage Kira to do the same. Together... we'll make this world a better place."