46

This is the last of the little chapters for the small fluff intermission

The Kira investigation continues in the next chapter once it's out <3 <3

Hope you enjoyyyy!!

(1318 words)
~~~

So, it had actually been a bit since you had arrived in England with Ryuzaki. At this point and time, nobody really knew of L's fake death or his whereabouts except Matsuda. But you trusted Matsuda not to say anything, and you know he won't,

During this time, Ryuzaki had been silently and anonymously following through with the Kira case.

One of L's successors, N, was actually the one to take his place after his 'death' and continue the case furthermore. You wonder what happened to the other one, you thought there were two...

L probably knew more about these guys, but he was pretty quiet about it, you didn't want to ask for more information that he didn't choose to give to you in the first place. This wasn't your case... Your job is to be there for Ryuzaki, not to get involved in his work.

Anyways, Ryuzaki actually started to eat again since...

...

Those eye bags under his eyes finally disappeared, though he still holds you tightly every night, fearing that you would disappear too.

You didn't mind, you let him.

Ryuzaki is the type to turn into a vulnerable baby one second, and then a dominant man the next.

He's such a flirtatious tease that wants to ram inside you until you're screaming in pleasure and can't walk the next morning, but he also just wants to be held in your arms and cuddle with you for hours on end.

He's much better than he was when you both first arrived here. He's now genuinely happy. Happy with you. He's back to his usual attention-hungry talkative self, but of course it took a while until he did so.

Through this hard time, you made sure to take care of him the best you could even though he never asked a thing of you. You did this until he finally started acting like himself again.

The only problem is that, Ryuzaki has a hard time opening up

He always has. He never had any friends or family, and though he did have Watari who would give him anything he wanted, L spent most of his time in pure solitude.

At 24 years old, Ryuzaki gained his first ever friend; you. And from the start he caught your attention, just by how different he was.  He was  so kind and so gentle, but something about him just felt...empty.

He was a living and breathing man, but he didn't truly feel. He didn't know how to, but you were the one to change that.

The Ryuzaki you knew a year ago is completely different to the Ryuzaki you know now, and that's all because of you. You brought him up to his feet.

And just like how he was deeply depressed after Watari's death, you were there to bring him back up.

Watari chose you so you could be there for Ryuzaki when he was gone, and that's exactly what you did. That's what you plan to do for the rest of time.

This morning, you woke up to Ryuzaki's sweet sleeping face. He looked so calm and serene, the light reflecting from the windows hitting his smooth pale skin, with his lips slightly apart. His soft, messy ebony hair was halfway covering his eyes. He was so flawlessly gorgeous in this one moment. And even with his short hair that now only reached to his sharp jawline, he was...perfect to you in every way.