47

p l o t   t w i s t   c o m i n g   s o o n

⚠️(Large time skip ahead)⚠️

(2027 words)

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~

Well...

Hm

Ryuzaki had decided to wait... a long time until he decided to return to the orphanage.

And by a long time, I mean-

Three Years And Several Months

It's almost even four years since Ryuzaki's fake death, and almost four years since you've been back in Japan.

Nobody knows anything.

L is 27, and you were now 24.

You were happy with your little life in England with Ryuzaki. Everything was beautiful, and you didn't have to worry about Ryuzaki anymore, you got to spend almost all of your time with him. You loved it.

You walked back into the mansion holding a bag of strawberry pastries. Kicking your shoes off by the door, you found Ryuzaki on the couch with his computer open in his lap.

With his somewhat short hair, he had his hair pulled back in a small little pony tail in the back of his head. His bangs were just slightly covering his eyes, they were longer on the sides of his face, reaching down to his cheeks. He was also wearing a black turtle neck sweater that really brought out his masculine shape.

He was gorgeous...

(Basically think of this guys hair for L

Btw credits to the artist, that's gorgeous 👏👏)

He looked up at you. You were in a cute little red dress with sheer long sleeves.

With a smile, he put his computer down and ran up to you, picking you up and spinning you in the air as he gave you a sweet kiss.

"You look stunning, dear."
He smiled and kissed your cheek, looking down at your hands
"What's this?"
He asked

You handed him the bag of pastries
"I got this for you!"

It made you smile even brighter as the soft expression of affection he showed on his face
"You're such a sweetheart, thank you, love."