51 ~ Japan

Hiiiii we're back!

Sorry for the long hiatus, school has messed me up pretty bad, but i'm trying to keep the hang of it!

Forgive me lovelies 😩

(1821 words)

The trip there had taken so long, you were of course asleep as that was happening. It had been... an eventful trip if I may be truthful..

"Love...We've landed.."
To your left, you felt Ryuzaki's bony fingers lightly shaking you by your shoulder, though you groaned in response, not wanting to wake up, turning your back to him as you tried to get comfortable once again

"...Alright, then.."
With a small sigh, he picked you up with ease, and started walking off with you in his arms, holding you in a bridal-like fashion, his lips kissing your forehead gently.

Almost immediately, there was a difference. You could feel the difference. The atmosphere, the smell, the small breezes. It was different; a comfortable type of different. You were home.

God, how long had it been? Four years since you've been to Japan? Would you even be able to return back to England..? How long would it take..

The breeze was gone once you heard the closing of a car door; a limousine, you suppose. Ryuzaki held you to his chest whilst his lips gently kissed your head in the same place, his hand caressing your cheek.

Finally, your eyes fluttered open with Ryuzaki being the first thing you see. That long hair of his brushing across your cheek

"It's about time, beautiful. I was beginning to miss those eyes of yours..."
He chuckled, looking down at you as he softly pecked your lips. He sat you up a little more, adjusting you as he pointed out the window
"Look, dear, you see where we are?"
He asked with a gentle smile, a soft chuckle following it.

Your eyes looked up at the window, to be met with those amazing colors, the bright, shining lights, with all the streets crowded by people. A sight you had loved dearly, and missed quite often

"T-Tokyo..."
You stuttered out with widened eyes. It had been so long since you were last here.. since that date you had with Ryuzaki four years ago.

It doesn't feel that long since you've been with Ryuzaki. It's been five years now since you both met. You, in your mid twenties with Ryuzaki almost to his thirties. He hadn't aged a bit, though. He just looks a little more sophisticated and modern, all in his black turtle neck, topped with a long trench coat and that small pony tail in the back of his head from his shoulder-length hair. You, in long black pants and a white blouse for a shirt. The either of you were stylish, and professional. Both of you have most definitely changed a bit.

You were on your way to the Kanto region, which was almost two hours away. Luckily, Ryuzaki still had a candy bar in his private limousine ready for the both of you, a small television installed unto the roof of the car, residing in the middle of you both. That is, if you were sitting in your seat that you were in fact not sitting in, still in Ryuzaki's lap.

You would both be arriving in a private building that Ryuzaki built outside of Kanto. It was already furnished and looked almost identical to your England home that Ryuzaki knew you loved. He had all of this built with his ridiculous amount of wealth that he inherited from Watari. You had no earthly idea about how much money Ryuzaki had even if you had been together all this time, you just knew it was a lot.

Ryuzaki's assistants came in with your luggage, unpacking both of yours and Ryuzaki's things wherever Ryuzaki told them to. Everything seemed so surreal. You already missed England, you loved it so much, and you made such great friends there.