52 - Home

(1752 words)

~~~

"F-Fuck.."
Ryuzaki groaned, his voice being deep and scratchy. It was late at night, and honestly, there's no telling how long the two of you had been going at it.

But finally, the two of you both climaxed one final time, leaving Ryuzaki to slowly pull out from you, dropping his hot load elsewhere. It wasn't quite time for a child just yet..

He collapsed down unto you, where you both individually felt each other's heat against your bare skin. Ryuzaki had gone wild and ended up ripping your clothes up, and his too. Well, as a matter of fact, you actually ripped his clothes for him, though you weren't strong enough so..

Flashback to a few hours earlier:

"I-...I can't rip it.."

"Wait.."

"N-No.. you don't have t-"

*shirt ripping noises*

"Okay, just finish ripping the rest of that open.."

~ End of flashback ~

You almost laugh when thinking about it. Ryuzaki really could have just taken the shirt off, but just so you could rip stuff like he did, he ripped just a little bit of his shirt so you could finish ripping the rest of it, leaving both of you giggling at it. It was stupid, but it was cute.

Either of you were both left trembling, and panting. It had to at least have been hours at this point, but you finally finished after who knows how long, and it quite literally left you both breathless.

"You-..You really know how to use your mouth, baby.."
He said in between hard pants, his face buried into the crook of your neck, leaving soft kisses on your already hickey-covered skin

"You do too.."
You could only just blush at him, bringing your hands up to run through his messy, long ebony hair

"What you did earlier was amazing.."
Ryuzaki breathed out, his arms were wrapping tightly around you. It didn't seem like you were letting go of each other any time soon.

"Back..at ya.."
You replied, either of you giggling and just enjoying the moment with each other, your bare bodies up against each other. As Ryuzaki had grown to become healthier he had also gained some weight.

And no, he wasn't fat.

Ryuzaki had actually gotten some muscles, and appeared to look a bit buff now. You made him eat healthy foods a lot more, and even made him exercise with you a few times. He grew accustomed to it and found exercising as a new hobby, that also gave him a new profound confidence. Plus, he just appeared sexier than he already was. He was just..hot.

Plus it also had an impact on his work in bed, he moved a lot faster and harder, and it only added to the immense pleasure (and soreness) he gave you. Plus he had a big-

"Guess what..."
Ryuzaki spoke in a whisper and yawned for a moment, nuzzling softly against your neck

"What is it?"
You asked, your eyes closing as you listened to his calming velvet voice speaking to you

"I love you.."
He whispered into your ear, pressing a sweet, soft kiss, in which you only giggled in response to.

"I-I think i've been aware of that..for years.."
You teased him in between giggles, with Ryuzaki pulling your little body more to his own as those big, somber eyes of his looked down into your gaze. It was dark in the room, but with the moonlight that shined into the room, you could see each other.