33

Lmao so i'm back from the beach

and i only got three questions

I'll just answer those real quick

In which country do you live?

I'm from America 🇺🇸🇺🇸 but it's highkey not so great over here rn so can I go- 👀

What made you want to write this story?

Nobody liked my books with original characters and plots, but I saw that fanfics were the thing people liked and read so I started writing my own and boom. People read it and liked it surprisingly 😂

Who is your fav Death Note character?

ouuuu my homeboy L. I'm telling you it was meant to be. I'm Ellie or Elle, and he's L. I could totally be a Elle Lawliet. It could be a thing.

Ok, back to the story

~~~

(Two month time skip)

It was actually quiet

Nothing much was happening

You were all sitting in the main room of the headquarters, and the only sound that filled the room was the clicking of Light's hard typing on the computer.

Having nothing to do, you sat in the back of the room reading a book. A romance novel, of course.

Ryuzaki was turned in his chair, watching you with a certain sparkle in his eyes

Whenever you looked up, you'd instantly make eye contact with him, leaving you both unnecessarily giddy and smiling to yourselves.

"Ryuzaki, I know you've got no motivation for anything, but can you take a look at this?"

Ah, Light made Ryuzaki turn around..

You couldn't particularly see what Light was showing very well, but he pulled up some type of file on his screen.

Ryuzaki rolled over to him in his swivel chair

"All three of them help important positions within enterprises that represent Japan. All three of them died from a heart attack."

Light then pulled up some sort of graph.

"As a result, Yotsuba's share prices have risen while those of other enterprises have fallen... Simply put, all these deaths have benefited Yotsuba."

Where the hell is he getting all these graphs?

He keeps pulling them up one by one.

You were so bored, you literally had nothing to do but listen. It's not really exciting when you're just sitting in the back of the room and spectating, now is it?