02. 𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖 ↠ stop anytime ↞ (smut)

Song of the fic: Compass by The Neighbourhood

WARNING: this chapter contains explicit language and sexual content! But #KurooCallsYouKitten

You threw on a grey tank top with silk Nike shorts since you had the leisurely of privacy for tonight. You completed your post-shower shenanigans, tottering around the house with your almost dried h/l h/c hair just when your door bell rang. You checked the time which read 10:47pm. Who could it possibly be this late when your mom wasn't going to be back until later tonight. 'At this time?' you thought to yourself as you opened the door to the man with raven bedhead black hair and jet black eyes. He swung his jacket on his shoulder and he held his helmet at his hip, greeting the girl standing across him with his signature grin, "Its been a while."

"Hey there," you replied a little more excitedly than you anticipated, but who could blame you when you were seeing him after such a long time. He hung his black leather jacket on the rack as he eyed your state: wet wavy hair clinging to your face, your l/c plump lips, your top clutched to your blooming bust. His eyes trailed down and stopped on your bare legs, then finally settled on your e/c orbs, "Damn, were you really expecting me to drop by tonight?" voice dripping with light lust as he wrapped his arms around your torso, hugging you. You buried your face into his neck and familiar cologne. "Not at all. I thought you were long gone on a quest to improve your sucky volleyball skills," you bitterly mentioned his upcoming training camp. Him being the little brat, hugged you even tighter to the point where you thought you might get crushed: "Is that so? Then introduce me to the bastard you pampered yourself for, he said laughing. You laughed along as you added "Nahhh, more like I was hoping for you to drop by. But you never come see me anymore Kuroo. I know its hard but just an hour a day isn't too much to ask for considering how little time we have to text," you added with a saddened voice. "Hey, I understand kitten, no need to fret. Look, I'm here now. We can talk all we want," he said in a cheerful tone as he held you on an arms distance, smiling warmly at you.

"Tch. You only come see when it suits you." You crossed your arms looking side ways. Kuroo's smile only deepened as he witnessed your futile attempts to get mad: "C'mon babe, I get it but I'll make up for it." As dramatic as Kuroo Tetsurou could get, he put a hand on his chest and fluttered his long lashes: "Spare my soul mi amor and let my actions atone to my sins." His squeaky voice, an ironic contrast to his tall figure and intimidating personality, got you in a laughing fit. He was awestruck as he listened to you laugh; pure of contentment and peace.

[Time skip brought to you by, Kuroo-mfing-Tetsurou cause he's the only man alive and the rest just perished cause of his beauty]

Countless stars blinked in the sky, as a few clouds passed, a light breeze made the starry night even better. With Kuroo sitting by your side, the two of you shared a cup of tea in your backyard. It's been about 3 months since you guys first met at the Tokyo's college fair, and you instantly knew that to let this man go, was to let something extraordinary slip out of your reach. So, instead of being a wuss you asked him out to be your boyfriend on the spot.