18. 𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒊𝒋𝒊​​​ ↠ Against the wall ↞ (smut)

Song of the fic : TOO LATE by Chase Atlantic

Requested by: @marilythe @multiyimagine

WARNING : This chapter contains orgasm denial, over stimulation, brat and brat taming. Also, did I mention Akaashi calls you kitten
*\(^o^)/*

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath of your scent; musk mixed with lavender; your iconic fragrance.

He licked his lips.

Your parted lips.

The fragrance of cigarette smoke mixed with heavy breaths and sweaty bodies was on the verge of intoxicating. Somewhere along the lines of overwhelming desire and rush of getting Akaashi all worked up, a new sound engulfed your conscience.

Puffs of fresh smoke hit your beautiful face when Akaashi's moan left his endearing mouth.

"This," he whispered. His lips glazed over your lower left jaw, his hot breath hitting your earlobe, making you quiver. Just a small action, sent fire across your body but who were to blame him. You've never witnessed Akaashi loose his cool in front of anyone before, but then again, you've never refused to any advancements he made as long as they didn't make you uncomfortable. Not only was it new to you, the cigarettes, the heaving breaths, but to him more so, "You do this to me."

"Care to explain why?" His face still buried in the nape of your neck, his teeth bit you lightly, tempting you to respond to his advances.

When you remained quiet, his hands travelled lower and lower on your torso, "feeling a little shy now?" your torso that pressed so closely to his, the radiating heat almost bent you to his commands.

"What if they see us?" You muttered instead.

"Don't you worry, I just happen to have the perfect solution for that," and without skipping a heartbeat, he pulled you further away from the crowd. Away from everyone.

"They can say whatever... But our feelings for one another still remain as persistent."

Outside the gym, into the dark, where it was only the two of you, and the chilly spring night, his tall body towered over yours as he encircled you with his arms.

Slowly caging you in, his intense gaze fixed on your eyes. "Keiji..." You sighed and shifted as his arms kept closing the distance between you two until all you could do was breath heavily.

"What is it?" Lost in your own lust swindled mind, you failed to notice anything until his exposed knee was between your legs. Heavy heart drummed against your ribcage, aware of the other heartbeat which quickened with his grinding knee against your core.