11. 𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒌𝒆𝒊 and 𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ↠​ alright ↞ (angst)

Song of the fic: Alright by Keshi

This reader x tsukki x noya fic was requested by @SasuNaruIsMyLife I hope you enjoy my first love triangle and sorry if it turned out to be slow burn angst :(

Although you were new at Kurasuno high school, your participation in a variety of clubs lead to your ultimate recognition across the student body. Your days mostly consisted of organizing and reviewing applications for the sports committee. That is exactly how you first met the volleyball team.

Even though most of your conversations were with their managers, it took your bubbly and loud personality no time to befriend your senior, Nishinoya Yuu. Your first encounter with him felt like you guys knew each other all along.

"What's that pink shade across your cheeks y/n?" Nishinoya wiggled his eyebrows at you. "Do you mean my blush Noya san?" you questioned your senior with respect. "Oh y/n, why are blushing. We just started talking and I'm not even that cute-" he confidently waved his hand in the air while making you double over at his adorable misunderstanding.

Conversations with Noya were easy and effortless. You guys bonded over your passions about sports and displeasure about homework. Over the course of last month, you even joined the team for their after practice snack trips upon his request after your consistent help with their paperwork.

Meanwhile, there was someone completely of the opposite personality that caught your attention more so than you preferred. Unlike Noya who was a radiating ball of sunshine and jokes, he was tall, nerdy and unapproachable. Everything about him made you repel from him, yet your weird conscious kept you pushing to converse with him.

Unfortunately, you gave in to your gut, feeling confident in your social skills.

"Hey, Tsukkishima-kun, how's that math class treating you?" you brought the attention of the taller blonde towards you as you shoved your hands in your skirt pockets and fiddled with the vanilla popsicle in your smaller hands.

He gave you a judgmental look which dissolved into a cocky smirk, "Math? Is like the most easiest thing in the world y/n. What are you even on about?" he asked as a matter of fact, already making your cheeks turn a lighter shade of pink and your confidence dissolved just like his earlier stare.

Both of you talked about various events across the school and their upcoming training camp. Talking to him was not dreadful, that is, if denying the fact that he was rather short on words and you were doing most of the talking. Everyone parted their ways and you and Tsukki walked together while making small talk yet at multiple occasions you felt his intense gaze on you.

To your surprise, you saw the corners of his perked up ears as red as a cherry as he separated his way from yours.

But you weren't the only individual who caught the glimpse of a flustered Tsukkishima Kei that day.