𝟶𝟻. 𝒐𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖 ↠​ try me, bitch ↞ (angst)

Song of the fic: Numb to the feeling by Chase Atlantic

After the try outs for the preliminaries, the Nekoma and Seijoh teams were bored out of their minds

Thus, a sleepover with the available members was set up at Oikawa's grand mansion as his parents were on a business trip to Mexico. Since they were out of any watchful eyes, the captains made sure the party was as wild it could get with all the booze and junk food.

Although Mattsuki, Mattsun, Iwaizumi, Kenma, Kindaichi, Yaku and Lev made it on time, there was an extra addition to their little circle.

And that was l/n f/n, Nekoma's current second year manager.

Although she was rather quiet, she piqued everyone's interest, especially Oikawa's thanks to her smart mouth and rare sly smile.

That fucking smile.

He wasn't particularly a fan of the girl herself, but something he couldn't pin point always made his heart act rather strangely around her. Girls were usually chasing him, not the other way around. But the Grand King couldn't help it when he discovered y/n's innocent little infatuation with Kuroo instead.

He was taken aback in the beginning, not jealous or concerned that she chose Kuroo over Oikawa, but just surprised, he tried to convince himself. Soon, he realised no matter how much he teased the younger manager, nothing seemed to provoke her.

It was like, she didn't have a care in the world for the chocolate eyed and honey voiced Seijoh setter.

To her, he was just some volleyball jock futilely trying to charm another pawn; another addiction to his little checklist of 'to do list.'

Her true lack of attention towards him was what really ticked him off, as he saw her sharing inward jokes, and eye smiles with the rooster head throughout the party.

They decided on 'spin the bottle' and everyone went around confessing or committing crazy shit until Oikawa spined the bottle and it was parallel to Y/n. This sure was his chance to provoke her one more time, and you bet he was damn well going to take it.

Oikawa raised an eyebrow, his sweet voice cooed, "Bet you're too much of a prude to even hold a guy's hand y/n-chan, let alone do anything else." He challenged her, mocked her, ridiculed her as the once crazy crowd went silent.

That comment, that insult, made something tick inside y/n. She shifted in her position and faced Kuroo who sat right above her, on the couch. She lowered his surprised face to hers, his mouth gaped open when she inserted her slender index finger in his wet caravan, his tongue sticking out.

Never taking her eyes off of Oikawa's, returning the bitter taste of his own medicine, she enclosed Kuroo's tongue with her small mouth as a series of gasps and screams went around the circle. Apart from the surprised or horrified looks on everyone's faces, Oikawa's was by far the best. Of course, following right after Kuroo's, who was frozen with his hands on the couch, holding on for dear strength.

Who would have thought that an innocent somber girl would be the one to shamelessly not only initiate PDA but dominate her crush in front of the public eyes.

As multiple shrieks of surprise and words of encouragement filled the room, the only sounds ringing in Oikawa's ears were of Kuroo's soft grunts of raw pleasure, the mouth of the girl he liked sucking on his friend's tongue, and her clear response, an ultimate unwelcoming strike to his ego, "Try me, Bitch."

————————————————————————

Damn! The dom bitch in me jumped out 🥵 kinda wrote this at 2 in the morning but we roll  still!!

But like jealous Oikawa? Flustered Kuroo? Dom reader? Count me in 👀.

Love,
H. ❤️✌🏽