08. 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒚𝒖𝒖𝒋𝒊↠​ 3 fun facts ↞ (fluff)

Song of the fic:

You walked down the quiet halls of Johenzai Highschool, looking forward to your first day

You walked down the quiet halls of Johenzai Highschool, looking forward to your first day. Everyone was interested in learning more about this new girl at school. Once the teacher introduced you, she also asked you to state three fun facts about yourself.

Although you had nothing against sharing about yourself, they still got on your nerves as you struggled to come up with something worthwhile sharing.

"Well, to start off, I'm [age] years old and taking 3rd year courses cause I skipped a grade. Second, I'm actually the tallest in my family. I'm [height]."

You paused, running a hand through your silky hair, as they whole class awaited your answer.

"You forgot one thing," a sweet voice called out to her, yellow and black undercut making the speaker's muscular face more attractive.

"What's that?" you inquired, putting a hand on your hip.

The corner of his lip turning upwards, "That, you're super cute."

The class wooed, eagerly awaiting your reaction but before a light smirk played on your lips and you cocked an eyebrow, sadly the teacher interrupted.

You sat two seats away from him, yet through the entire lesson he kept toying with his tongue piercing, taking obvious side glances at you. Multiple times he said something under his breath to his seat mate and both of them chuckled.

You borrowed your classmate's notebooks to complete some previous work and soon lunch break came. You decided to head to the cafeteria and explore the school, but changed the course of your direction the last second.

Placing your hands flat on the cold table, you lowered your face, "I appreciate your compliment from earlier, Terushima-kun," hovering above the guy who now looked at you with amusement, "Wish I could say the same for you, though,"

His friends cooed at the sight of this sarcastic interaction as his smile only widened. He threw his head back slightly, chuckled lightly, "Really l/n-chan? Didn't expect you to flirt with me on the first day," he said with an air of confidence.

You straightened your back, leaned against the wall, "It's so sad if you consider that flirting, no?" Rocking his chair, he clicked his tongue, "you're trying to roast me l/n-chan, so that's a clear sign of flirting, no boys?" His friends agreed with him.

You pouted at his reply, "well, then what do you consider your side glances and the way you kept playing with your tongue, huh?"

"Ah, I never said that I wasn't flirting. I just said that you were," he cornered you. "It's not very sanitary of you to do that in the middle of a class," you titled your head.

"So it would be sanitary if I do it now?" he kept toying with you, yet you didn't want the conversation to end. You crossed your arms, closed your eyes, "Oh my! It's so rude of you to say such inappropriate things to a young lady," you pretended to be hurt.

His smirk lost the initial confidence, yet he still smiled, "I'm sorry l/n-chan, I was just messing around. Sorry for being blunt?" he inquired, concern in his voice.

You opened an eye, an idea popped into your head, "Well, only if you buy me meat buns for lunch today."

He got off his seat, smiling again, "Well, wasn't expecting to be ripped off either. I have to say, you keep surprising me."

Walking with the rest of the boys, side by side with Terushima, breaking into laughter when you said, "Make it a week."

————————————————————————