19. 𝑼𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏 ↠​ my shy angel ↞(smut/fluff)

Song of the fic:

Note: the reader is older than the legal age! Don't make me catch a case

Note: the reader is older than the legal age! Don't make me catch a case. Enjoy!

Requested by : Kei_Tsukishima_

You rested your head on his shoulder, back pressed to his lean chest, as both of you sat on the floor in front of your body length mirror.

Eyes locked on each other, taking satisfied deep breaths, your hands traced the protruding veins on his defined forearm. Cherishing this affectionate side of Ukai, a small smile tugged at the corner of your lips when he put a strand of hair behind your ear as the other hand wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer into him.

"Do you plan on letting me brush my hair?" you asked to avoid a rapid rush of blood to your face upon your boyfriend's touch. Ukai rose his gaze from your face to meet your eyes in the mirror, as his hand dangerously traveled south. The slender fingers ever so lightly, brushed over your covered thighs.

Your breath hitched, eyes dilated at his suggestive actions, "After a shower, you look so pretty with a towel on," his warm breath hit the crook of your neck and gave rise to countless goosebumps.

His soft mouth brushed against your ear shell, making you melt into his lustful invitations, "I can't help but wonder what you look without it," he feigned innocence, a pout playing on his lips.

There was no denying of wild imagination frenzies your mind took off to, it simply couldn't be helped when such a considerate and hard working man has his hands on you. No matter how hard you tried pushing the addictive feeling away, it would always claw its grip in between your legs.

But luckily, you weren't the only one suffering from such tasteful yearnings, the growing tension between Ukai's legs was also unavoidable, all thanks to your beautiful body on his.

"Quiet all of a sudden, my angel?" His sultry low voice rang against your ear. "You're usually the talker between the two of us," the movement of his fingers as confident as ever pressed at your most sensitive spot, "Guess I do make you shy afterall," his stifled chuckle, an echo of pride against your peach painted walls.

Even though you were successful in controlling your breathing or the overflow of blood to your face and neither regions, his comment definitely raised the temperatures above and beyond.

"Don't call me that, Ukai," unsure of your boyfriend's bold demands or how one should react to it, you broke the hot eye contact the two of you kept in the mirror.

"But I always call you my angel, don't I?" a sly smirk painted his smug face as his hands abandoned your core and brushed against your thighs. "Won't you look at me again just how I like it, hm?"